Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

OJ Tibi commented on Marc McGee's post almost 4 years

Just an additional comment on suggestions written here: it's okay to create a general purpose utility class to add bottom margins to elements; where and how you write it makes the difference.

I've inspected the applied styles on sample code that I'm working on and found out that there's a separate .row .row declaration for Foundation nested rows, which of course takes precedence over the .lightBkg you suggested, which is the reason it doesn't work without using !important.

Of course you can just write it as .row .lightBkg, but that wouldn't work for top-level rows.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Marc McGee's post almost 4 years

Just an additional comment on suggestions written here: it's okay to create a general purpose utility class to add bottom margins to elements; where and how you write it makes the difference.

I've inspected the applied styles on sample code that I'm working on and found out that there's a separate .row .row declaration for Foundation nested rows, which of course takes precedence over the .lightBkg you suggested, which is the reason it doesn't work without using !important.

Of course you can just write it as .row .lightBkg, but that wouldn't work for top-level rows.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content