Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

JOSH DE LA CRUZ commented on JOSH DE LA CRUZ's post over 4 years

I'm trying to make the bottom buttons change the active state on the top tabs, as when you press the "Next: TAB2" button changes to Tab 2 and also move the active state, which is actually in Tab 1, to Tab 2.

Actually it does change the tabs when you press the buttons at the bottom but it doesn't change the active class on the top tabs.

JOSH DE LA CRUZ commented on Jonno W's post over 4 years

@Rafi Benkual Hi I've been trying to make something similar but I couldn't find any solution.

I'm using tabs in a site and I duplicate the tabs at the bottom of every tabpanel to use as next and previous buttons. The bottom tabs (next & previous) work but they don't put the active class to the top tab-title. How can I make it work?

I wrote the code in codepen http://codepen.io/anon/pen/zGQQEO

Please, help me. Thank you!

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Split tab navigation

By Jonno W

tabstab

Hi, I have quite a basic setup on a single page website with a tabbed navigation along the top showing the tabs in the main area. I would like to split the navigation into two sides: On the left have the site navigation - Home, About, Blog etc. O... (continued)

Last Reply by JOSH DE LA CRUZ over 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on JOSH DE LA CRUZ's post over 4 years

I'm trying to make the bottom buttons change the active state on the top tabs, as when you press the "Next: TAB2" button changes to Tab 2 and also move the active state, which is actually in Tab 1, to Tab 2.

Actually it does change the tabs when you press the buttons at the bottom but it doesn't change the active class on the top tabs.

You commented on Jonno W's post over 4 years

@Rafi Benkual Hi I've been trying to make something similar but I couldn't find any solution.

I'm using tabs in a site and I duplicate the tabs at the bottom of every tabpanel to use as next and previous buttons. The bottom tabs (next & previous) work but they don't put the active class to the top tab-title. How can I make it work?

I wrote the code in codepen http://codepen.io/anon/pen/zGQQEO

Please, help me. Thank you!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content