Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Breaking out of the grid

By Frederic Bouin

grid

I know this is likely not a standard feature but I am trying to think of a way to make a div break outside of the outer edge of a grid, take the image below for example:   The green rulers represents the foundation columns, each grey squa... (continued)

Last Reply by Happy Diwali about 1 year ago

• tooltips on touchscreen

By Frederic Bouin

tooltips

Is it possible to have both data-options="disable_for_touch:true" and data-options="show_on:large" on the same element? I have a tooltip set on an a tag which is wrapping an svg icon, If I don't have data-options="disable_for_touch:true" the link doesn... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 4 years ago

• automatically generate rows

By Frederic Bouin

Rows

I was wondering if there was a simple way to automatically generate rows when the column count reaches 12 or would surpass 12. I've built an option to choose the column count via the CMS but the result ends up stacking all the .columns divs like so:

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

My Comments

Frederic Bouin commented on Frederic Bouin's post over 3 years

so for anyone who might be looking for the answer to this, I resolved it by setting .title-bar to display:none

Frederic Bouin commented on Frederic Bouin's post about 4 years

ah stupid mistake I was loading foundation.js in the footer, I moved it to the head of the document and everything is working

Frederic Bouin commented on Frederic Bouin's post about 4 years

ah stupid mistake I was loading foundation.js in the footer, I moved it to the head of the document and everything is working

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Frederic Bouin's post over 3 years

so for anyone who might be looking for the answer to this, I resolved it by setting .title-bar to display:none

You commented on Frederic Bouin's post about 4 years

You commented on Frederic Bouin's post about 4 years

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content