Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Charles Williams commented on bcs's post over 5 years

I'm pretty sure the Foundation grid and the AngularJS ng-grid were created to accomplish different goals. One is for visual layout, the other for live data manipulation within a "single-page-app" framework.

So "better" depends on what you're trying to do. Mostly, it depends on how you're creating, consuming, rendering, and presenting your data. If you're rendering it from server side generated data, and you're fine with an unchangeable interface - foundation grid & some basic HTML/CSS will handle your presentation/layout needs, maybe even just a basic table (for "tabular data").

If you want to add behavior, interaction, or live data - step up to Angular, and you can still keep all your foundation / HTML CSS work.

My $0.02

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on bcs's post over 5 years

I'm pretty sure the Foundation grid and the AngularJS ng-grid were created to accomplish different goals. One is for visual layout, the other for live data manipulation within a "single-page-app" framework.

So "better" depends on what you're trying to do. Mostly, it depends on how you're creating, consuming, rendering, and presenting your data. If you're rendering it from server side generated data, and you're fine with an unchangeable interface - foundation grid & some basic HTML/CSS will handle your presentation/layout needs, maybe even just a basic table (for "tabular data").

If you want to add behavior, interaction, or live data - step up to Angular, and you can still keep all your foundation / HTML CSS work.

My $0.02

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content