Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Cristyan J. Moreno commented on Cristyan J. Moreno's post almost 5 years

Hi Preston, thanks for your response. I surely have both pause on hover and circular command set to true. Is there a bug with "pause on hover" command that it has to be set to false?

After a while means that when you get to the page or refresh it, it all works fine, you can pause it on hover, and resume when not on hover, you can also pass the slides with the arrows. But then after a while on the page, it stops working until refreshing and stats working again. When I say that it stops working, I mean, it stays frozen in one slide and doesn't respond to the arrows either.

Thanks again.

Cristyan J. Moreno commented on Stéphane Richin's post about 5 years

Hi, Stéphane, you are missing the "href" tag and to set the "data-reveal-ajax" to true.

Hope it helps

Cristyan J. Moreno commented on Cristyan J. Moreno's post about 5 years

Nice! Alexander. Worked like a charm! Thanks so much!

Thanks for your response Alexander. I want to use Orbit slider, but mixup images with headlines.

Yes, I want to achieve this using headlines.
http://market-pl.com

Cristyan J. Moreno commented on Cristyan J. Moreno's post over 5 years

Thanks Rafi, I redownloaded a custom foundation with flex-video and it worked like a charm. You guys should put that in the documentation.

Flex-video is necessary in order to reveal to work properly when embedding video.

Thanks again.

Cristyan J. Moreno commented on Anthony Hind's post over 5 years

My video keeps on going after closing the reveal modal? Is it flex-video necessary for this to work properly? Am I missing something?

My code:

<a href="#" data-reveal-id="myModal" class="some_class">Some Text</a>

<div id="myModal" class="reveal-modal small" data-reveal>
<iframe id="VideoIntriga" width="520" height="295" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_IGS90i-8G4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  <a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
</div>

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Cristyan J. Moreno's post almost 5 years

Hi Preston, thanks for your response. I surely have both pause on hover and circular command set to true. Is there a bug with "pause on hover" command that it has to be set to false?

After a while means that when you get to the page or refresh it, it all works fine, you can pause it on hover, and resume when not on hover, you can also pass the slides with the arrows. But then after a while on the page, it stops working until refreshing and stats working again. When I say that it stops working, I mean, it stays frozen in one slide and doesn't respond to the arrows either.

Thanks again.

You commented on Stéphane Richin's post about 5 years

Hi, Stéphane, you are missing the "href" tag and to set the "data-reveal-ajax" to true.

Hope it helps

You commented on Cristyan J. Moreno's post about 5 years

Nice! Alexander. Worked like a charm! Thanks so much!

Thanks for your response Alexander. I want to use Orbit slider, but mixup images with headlines.

Yes, I want to achieve this using headlines.
http://market-pl.com

You commented on Cristyan J. Moreno's post over 5 years

Thanks Rafi, I redownloaded a custom foundation with flex-video and it worked like a charm. You guys should put that in the documentation.

Flex-video is necessary in order to reveal to work properly when embedding video.

Thanks again.

You commented on Anthony Hind's post over 5 years

My video keeps on going after closing the reveal modal? Is it flex-video necessary for this to work properly? Am I missing something?

My code:

<a href="#" data-reveal-id="myModal" class="some_class">Some Text</a>

<div id="myModal" class="reveal-modal small" data-reveal>
<iframe id="VideoIntriga" width="520" height="295" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_IGS90i-8G4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  <a class="close-reveal-modal">&#215;</a>
</div>

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content