Menu icon Foundation

Coder

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Daniel Blythe commented on Charles Smith's post about 4 years

@Mihai Stroe I feel like it would be better to have the foundation/components/*.scss files somewhere in scss/ that can be edited without having the risk of being overwritten when updating Foundation.

I have foolishly been editing the files in foundation/components/ as it was very easy to make changes to the styles that were already there. Since reading your post up further I am now not editing those files.

However now I am going to have to as hunt for the style that I want to edit, copy and paste it and overwrite it. Seems a little un-intuitive. To have to do so much hunting/copying/pasting.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong :)

Either I love Foundation/Press.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Charles Smith's post about 4 years

@Mihai Stroe I feel like it would be better to have the foundation/components/*.scss files somewhere in scss/ that can be edited without having the risk of being overwritten when updating Foundation.

I have foolishly been editing the files in foundation/components/ as it was very easy to make changes to the styles that were already there. Since reading your post up further I am now not editing those files.

However now I am going to have to as hunt for the style that I want to edit, copy and paste it and overwrite it. Seems a little un-intuitive. To have to do so much hunting/copying/pasting.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong :)

Either I love Foundation/Press.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content