Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

My Comments

Dawid Dwornicki commented on Dawid Dwornicki's post about 4 years

Unfortunately no :\ Finally I built up my menu in another way. I don't have time to work this out, but I hope that somebody will find a solution.

There's another strange thing that I've noticed. When I click top level link it expands dropdown. Then, when I click lower level with .has-dropdown (for example with href="#") it append # to address, and close whole dropdown (remove .hover classes). But if I go right after that to another tab of my browser, and get back to tab with Top-Bar the menu is expanded in the right way, and classes .hover are in right elements ?!

I can't say why it's happening. As I wrote before, there are no problems on Safari, but it happens in Chrome and Firefox. Maybe it will be some hint.

Yes, I add destination links, and it makes the difference.

It would be great (and in my opinion the most reasonable) if the first click on any element with .has-dropdown could expand lower level, and the second take to destination link.

Do you have any idea how to do that without any "tricks" and many lines of additional code?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Dawid Dwornicki's post about 4 years

Unfortunately no :\ Finally I built up my menu in another way. I don't have time to work this out, but I hope that somebody will find a solution.

There's another strange thing that I've noticed. When I click top level link it expands dropdown. Then, when I click lower level with .has-dropdown (for example with href="#") it append # to address, and close whole dropdown (remove .hover classes). But if I go right after that to another tab of my browser, and get back to tab with Top-Bar the menu is expanded in the right way, and classes .hover are in right elements ?!

I can't say why it's happening. As I wrote before, there are no problems on Safari, but it happens in Chrome and Firefox. Maybe it will be some hint.

Yes, I add destination links, and it makes the difference.

It would be great (and in my opinion the most reasonable) if the first click on any element with .has-dropdown could expand lower level, and the second take to destination link.

Do you have any idea how to do that without any "tricks" and many lines of additional code?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content