Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Corona, CA

My Posts

Replies
  • Accordion with embedded forms

By Ken Minx

accordionformsjquery

I have an accordion inside one of two tabs. The tabs use deep linking. The accordion has 5 accordion items. Each accordion item contains a separate form. I'd like each form's accordion item to reopen upon its form submittal. Originally, the first item co... (continued)

Last Reply by Anna 2 months ago

• Passing $data to off-canvas menu

By Ken Minx

off-canvas

I have two questions and maybe the answer to one will answer the second: Is the off-canvas menu intended to go into the same view page (used for medium/large) or a header view? I've currently got it in the header view and it works well in all cases wit... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 3 years ago

My Comments

Ken Minx commented on Darryl's post 11 months

Darryl,
Did you resolve this? I have the same issue using data-options=marginTop:0 or data-margin-top=0 parameter. If I remove the slider, it works ok. Oddly, I noticed with slider in place, if I scroll down 1 pixel, it then works...
Ken

Ken Minx commented on Ken Minx's post 11 months

Got it to work. Thanks Rafi for responding!

Ken Minx commented on JapperCat's post 11 months

Congrats on the spam efforts. Unfortunately, the spam bot has been screwed down too tight. My forum posts are being marked as spam. Repeated (3 and counting) emails to Zurb support have gone unanswered. How does one contact Zurb to get this corrected so that I can use the forum???

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Dropdown menu is lost behind slider

By Darryl

I have a sticky header with a navigation menu in use but the dropdown navigation (flyout) disappears behind the slider that is directly below it. (slick slider) The problem appears to be caused from using the data sticky option for zero margin on my... (continued)

Last Reply by Guy Van Bael 11 months ago

• Passing $data to off-canvas menu

By Ken Minx

off-canvas

I have two questions and maybe the answer to one will answer the second: Is the off-canvas menu intended to go into the same view page (used for medium/large) or a header view? I've currently got it in the header view and it works well in all cases wit... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 3 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Darryl's post 11 months

Darryl,
Did you resolve this? I have the same issue using data-options=marginTop:0 or data-margin-top=0 parameter. If I remove the slider, it works ok. Oddly, I noticed with slider in place, if I scroll down 1 pixel, it then works...
Ken

You commented on Ken Minx's post 11 months

Got it to work. Thanks Rafi for responding!

You commented on JapperCat's post 11 months

Congrats on the spam efforts. Unfortunately, the spam bot has been screwed down too tight. My forum posts are being marked as spam. Repeated (3 and counting) emails to Zurb support have gone unanswered. How does one contact Zurb to get this corrected so that I can use the forum???

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers