Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Mobile Menu Issues

By Scott Haney

Hey, guys. I was trying to solve my issue without having to post, but even with all my searching and changing code, I'm still having issues. I'm using a sticky top bar that collapses for mobile and am having the following issues: 1. The menu items... (continued)

Last Reply by Scott Haney about 4 years ago

My Comments

Scott Haney commented on Scott Haney's post about 4 years

Hey, Rafi.

As always, thanks for the quick response (do you ever take a break from helping folks on here?!).

Unfortunately, even though I knew a link would help diagnose the issue, I don't have it online quite yet -- local machine only so far. I'm going to do a bit of tidying up in my code and keep checking to see if it's still occurring. I just went ahead and posted the question tonight in case anyone else had encountered the same type of odd behavior. Once I get it to a server, I'll definitely post a link if I'm still seeing the problem.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply, Rafi! I'm going to take a look today to see what I can figure out. If I can't get a handle on it, I'll have to put my site online and get some feedback. Thanks again, y'all!

Hey, Mike.

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed reply. I really do appreciate the input. I do use the inspectors, but I'll take a look back through and see about the parent width and all. I am definitely not a CSS expert, but slowly chipping away at figuring it all out.

Thanks again. I'll update when I figure out the issue.

Scott Haney commented on Scott Haney's post over 4 years

Ah! That makes perfect sense. Should've been so simple to figure out. Many thanks for the info, Rafi.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Scott Haney's post about 4 years

Hey, Rafi.

As always, thanks for the quick response (do you ever take a break from helping folks on here?!).

Unfortunately, even though I knew a link would help diagnose the issue, I don't have it online quite yet -- local machine only so far. I'm going to do a bit of tidying up in my code and keep checking to see if it's still occurring. I just went ahead and posted the question tonight in case anyone else had encountered the same type of odd behavior. Once I get it to a server, I'll definitely post a link if I'm still seeing the problem.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply, Rafi! I'm going to take a look today to see what I can figure out. If I can't get a handle on it, I'll have to put my site online and get some feedback. Thanks again, y'all!

Hey, Mike.

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed reply. I really do appreciate the input. I do use the inspectors, but I'll take a look back through and see about the parent width and all. I am definitely not a CSS expert, but slowly chipping away at figuring it all out.

Thanks again. I'll update when I figure out the issue.

You commented on Scott Haney's post over 4 years

Ah! That makes perfect sense. Should've been so simple to figure out. Many thanks for the info, Rafi.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content