Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Collapse empty column

By Tasha Jaeger

columnscollapseempty

So I've been tasked with creating a column on the right that will contain an ad. Ads won't always be served, however, and it is supposed to collapse if it's empty, allowing the left column to take the full width. Also, if there is an ad, if should reflow ... (continued)

Last Reply by Tasha Jaeger about 4 years ago

Replies
  • Put code in tooltip

By Tasha Jaeger

tooltip

I'm in the middle of learning Foundation and applying it to a site that already exists. Now, the trick is that I have to replicate existing functionality. There needs to be sample code in a tooltip (or something that looks and acts like a tooltip) that is... (continued)

Last Reply by Tasha Jaeger about 4 years ago

My Comments

Tasha Jaeger commented on Tasha Jaeger's post almost 4 years

Thanks! Removed the comma, didn't help. Here's a link to the screencap of the line that the error refers to:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/drqjwrjgn48r2u9/js-error-line.jpg?dl=0

Tasha Jaeger commented on Tasha Jaeger's post about 4 years

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was only able to get this example to work if the empty div was on the left - and unfortunately I need it on the right.

Tasha Jaeger commented on Tasha Jaeger's post about 4 years

Thank you, that is precisely the guidance I needed!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Tasha Jaeger's post almost 4 years

Thanks! Removed the comma, didn't help. Here's a link to the screencap of the line that the error refers to:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/drqjwrjgn48r2u9/js-error-line.jpg?dl=0

You commented on Tasha Jaeger's post about 4 years

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was only able to get this example to work if the empty div was on the left - and unfortunately I need it on the right.

You commented on Tasha Jaeger's post about 4 years

Thank you, that is precisely the guidance I needed!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content