Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

Replies
  • HTML Interchange

By Magda Jans

interchange

I try to include Interchange into the starting page of my site since a script with a particle animation is causing loading problems for mobiles. So what I do is this:   <?php snippet('header-home') ?> <div class="small-12 columns" > ... (continued)

Last Reply by Magda Jans about 3 years ago

• NEW
  • Dropdown bug since 6.2.3?

By Magda Jans

dropdown menu

Hello,   I just updated to &.2.3, and since then I have a bug in my standard drop down menu. No code changes apart form that. A minimal test site for my basic Kirby-CMS + Foundation 6 basic setup This is how it looked like with 6.2.2... (continued)

Replies
  • Off-canvas full height

By Magda Jans

off-canvas

I have an off-canvas menu for desktop view. Can anybody tell me how I can force the page to be full height for pages with little content? I want the menu (and its background = background-color) to stretch to the bottom of the window. &nbsp... (continued)

Last Reply by Tran Thu 11 months ago

My Comments

Magda Jans commented on Magda Jans's post about 3 years

It seems that no absolute paths are allowed, due to console, because it is interpreted as cross-site reference. (.htaccess question?)
So this is allowed: assets/interchange/interchange-default.html, but not this: http://www.mysite.com/assets/interchange/interchange-default.html.

I don't see what's going on here, but I tried to use Interchange with the most basic Foundation HTML page that one can think of, and Interchange does not work.
Is there somebody out there who can point me to a real working example of Interchange? jsfiddle and Codepen give no results for HTML Interchange.

Has anybody an idea? There are several scripts (like the popular Scrollr) that don't work properly with off-canvas.

Magda Jans commented on Michael Yacavone's post about 3 years

I didn't check that but don't you have contradictory commands: vertical, medium-horizontal and medium-dropdown. Maybe you should experiment with different combinations?

I noticed that the conflict is with the off-canvas. As soon as I remove the two outer wrappers the new script works. What can I do?

It's still the same: I look up a word, and I get posts that are 2 years old on top. Why?

It's still there...

Magda Jans commented on Magda Jans's post over 3 years

Ideas?

Magda Jans commented on Jason kalawe's post over 3 years

What makes me thoughtful is the fact that there is no response from the developers' side here – something like: "sorry folks for being so slow but we are working on it"... Also I see that the forum is full of spam, as if nobody takes care of it. What is the matter here? I decided NOT to use bootstrap because my choice always goes to a small business when it is equally good as a big business. Maybe Skeleton is the better choice in future.

Magda Jans commented on Magda Jans's post over 3 years

And I answer my own question:
body,html{
height:100%;
width:100%;
}

.off-canvas-wrapper,.off-canvas-wrapper-inner{

}
 PS.: Only that it killed my script...

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Responsive nav challenge

By Michael Yacavone

Responsive

Hi all,  I'm working from the example at: http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/responsive-navigation.html Unfortunately my draft website is not publicly accessible, so I will ask my question using screenshots.  The start of my ... (continued)

Last Reply by Michael Yacavone about 3 years ago

Replies
  • Submenu problems on mobile

By Vladimir

menubugmobile

Officially this is now a bug and I think a big one because even ZURB's documentation has it. Take a look and if you had same problem how did you solve it? I ask because submenu items are now useless on mobile https://github.com/zurb/foundation-sites/issues/8298

Last Reply by Magda Jans over 3 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Magda Jans's post about 3 years

It seems that no absolute paths are allowed, due to console, because it is interpreted as cross-site reference. (.htaccess question?)
So this is allowed: assets/interchange/interchange-default.html, but not this: http://www.mysite.com/assets/interchange/interchange-default.html.

I don't see what's going on here, but I tried to use Interchange with the most basic Foundation HTML page that one can think of, and Interchange does not work.
Is there somebody out there who can point me to a real working example of Interchange? jsfiddle and Codepen give no results for HTML Interchange.

Has anybody an idea? There are several scripts (like the popular Scrollr) that don't work properly with off-canvas.

You commented on Michael Yacavone's post about 3 years

I didn't check that but don't you have contradictory commands: vertical, medium-horizontal and medium-dropdown. Maybe you should experiment with different combinations?

I noticed that the conflict is with the off-canvas. As soon as I remove the two outer wrappers the new script works. What can I do?

It's still the same: I look up a word, and I get posts that are 2 years old on top. Why?

It's still there...

You commented on Magda Jans's post over 3 years

Ideas?

You commented on Jason kalawe's post over 3 years

What makes me thoughtful is the fact that there is no response from the developers' side here – something like: "sorry folks for being so slow but we are working on it"... Also I see that the forum is full of spam, as if nobody takes care of it. What is the matter here? I decided NOT to use bootstrap because my choice always goes to a small business when it is equally good as a big business. Maybe Skeleton is the better choice in future.

You commented on Magda Jans's post over 3 years

And I answer my own question:
body,html{
width:100%;
}

.off-canvas-wrapper,.off-canvas-wrapper-inner{

}
 PS.: Only that it killed my script...

Posts Followed

Following