Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Grid nesting

By MMC

grid

I have two columns side by side in large view, one with a nested form. The columns on mobile go to a single column. The form alternates between having 2 input fields on one line, and 1 input field on another. The nesting isn't working properly despite my ... (continued)

Last Reply by MMC over 4 years ago

• Don't want fully responsive image

By MMC

I have an image in a mockup that should be full width in desktop view, but is truncated on the sides in mobile view. Is there a way to use this one image in CSS and adjust it's view in mobile, or should I simply apply a different picture to mobile view? Thanks!

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

• Changing page image by parsing url

By MMC

query

This is my first time using Foundation for a production site and i'm excited! Geeky, I know :). My situation & question: The hero image of the site will be a plain colored background with different graphics overlaid it. The graphics should be changed ... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

My Comments

MMC commented on Mark DiSciullo's post about 4 years

I tried the fix from this page with no success: https://github.com/int3h/SublimeFixMacPath

MMC commented on Mike Young's post over 4 years

Thanks Esa, that solved one of the issues.

MMC commented on Mike Young's post over 4 years

Same issue here too! I didn't change anything in the Foundation directory structure and realized that the issues i'm experiencing are from javascript not working.

MMC commented on MMC's post over 4 years

WEIRD! It's not showing up correctly on my dev site

I'd like for the form to maintain the same look across all devices:

As always, your help is appreciated. Thanks Rafi :)

MMC commented on George Halstead's post over 4 years

Hi George,

I started using Foundation in depth this week for a site I was hired to make. The most difficult part for me at least was the typography. I was given a mockup and the px sizes don't seem to translate well to ems. Most of the research i've done on the issue *seems to point in the direction of using a Foundation build with the .scss file. Or I can be completely wrong! :)

The grid system is a dream to work with. Understanding the ins and outs of that will help tremendously with your workflow.

Good luck!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Mark DiSciullo's post about 4 years

I tried the fix from this page with no success: https://github.com/int3h/SublimeFixMacPath

You commented on Mike Young's post over 4 years

Thanks Esa, that solved one of the issues.

You commented on Mike Young's post over 4 years

Same issue here too! I didn't change anything in the Foundation directory structure and realized that the issues i'm experiencing are from javascript not working.

You commented on MMC's post over 4 years

WEIRD! It's not showing up correctly on my dev site

I'd like for the form to maintain the same look across all devices:

As always, your help is appreciated. Thanks Rafi :)

You commented on George Halstead's post over 4 years

Hi George,

I started using Foundation in depth this week for a site I was hired to make. The most difficult part for me at least was the typography. I was given a mockup and the px sizes don't seem to translate well to ems. Most of the research i've done on the issue *seems to point in the direction of using a Foundation build with the .scss file. Or I can be completely wrong! :)

The grid system is a dream to work with. Understanding the ins and outs of that will help tremendously with your workflow.

Good luck!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content