Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Chris Shelswell commented on Chris Shelswell's post over 3 years

Ah great that helps thanks. I think i was just getting a bit muddled coming from F5 :) - thanks

Chris Shelswell commented on Chris Shelswell's post over 4 years

Hey thanks for the reply. Yeah it's a really strange one. I did try overriding it like you suggested before but the only way I've managed to get it working is to remove the code in my first post from the compiled CSS.

It's really strange as I don't have breadcrumbs on the pages it's breaking and I don't have any other selectors using "breadcrumbs" that i've made either.

Can't figure it out... I can post the link though the site might not be exactly suitable for work, hence leaving it off. Not graphic but not for a busy office :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Chris Shelswell's post over 3 years

Ah great that helps thanks. I think i was just getting a bit muddled coming from F5 :) - thanks

You commented on Chris Shelswell's post over 4 years

Hey thanks for the reply. Yeah it's a really strange one. I did try overriding it like you suggested before but the only way I've managed to get it working is to remove the code in my first post from the compiled CSS.

It's really strange as I don't have breadcrumbs on the pages it's breaking and I don't have any other selectors using "breadcrumbs" that i've made either.

Can't figure it out... I can post the link though the site might not be exactly suitable for work, hence leaving it off. Not graphic but not for a busy office :)

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content