Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Cluj, Romania

My Posts

My Comments

Dani Nanestean commented on Dani Nanestean's post about 3 years

Awesome! I'm really interested how this projects evolves. Keep up the good work! Please, let me know when you think it would be ready for some projects. I have a couple lining up.

Dani Nanestean commented on Dani Nanestean's post over 3 years

@Jacob Brooks - No it's not.

@Rafi Benkual - Thanks Rafi, that did it. Although my css is now a bit larger, but still it's ok and working and most important I don't have to manually minify it. :) Looking forward to the fix.

Thank you for such a prompt reply!

Dani Nanestean commented on Dani Nanestean's post almost 4 years

Hi Rafi - Thanks for your imediate answer.

But my question was that instead of using an iFrame to generate a certain content, for example a html page, can it be done with Interchange?

I'm sorry that I didn't express myself better the first time.

Thank you,

A fan of Foundation.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Dani Nanestean's post about 3 years

Awesome! I'm really interested how this projects evolves. Keep up the good work! Please, let me know when you think it would be ready for some projects. I have a couple lining up.

You commented on Dani Nanestean's post over 3 years

@Jacob Brooks - No it's not.

@Rafi Benkual - Thanks Rafi, that did it. Although my css is now a bit larger, but still it's ok and working and most important I don't have to manually minify it. :) Looking forward to the fix.

Thank you for such a prompt reply!

You commented on Dani Nanestean's post almost 4 years

Hi Rafi - Thanks for your imediate answer.

But my question was that instead of using an iFrame to generate a certain content, for example a html page, can it be done with Interchange?

I'm sorry that I didn't express myself better the first time.

Thank you,

A fan of Foundation.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content