Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Double Sticky Magellan Challenge

By phil

stickyMagellan

Hi, i am trying to acomplish something like this with foundation: http://hohmann06.businesscatalyst.com/index.html How can I best achieve this effect where the logo and the nav get stuck on top when they are stuck at the top? I am stuck :)

Last Reply by phil over 1 year ago

My Comments

phil commented on phil's post over 1 year

Hi Gareth, 
no I have absolutely no solution thus far. And it seems like the Zurbians don't have a solution as well. I submitted a premium request, but did not hear back so far. Too bad. Were you able to make some progress? 

Hey @Geoff Kimball what do you mean by isolated? Could you give an example on how to build my html so i can use multiple animations?

@Rafi Benkual I am trying to do just the opposite: Getting tabs inside of my drilldown menu. So first you select via Drilldown something and then you can click through the nav items of the sub drilldown to open tabs on the page.

yeah, but i am trying to do it with the logo AND the menu, like in the adobe muse example. I got it only working for the menu: http://www.bu-hohmann.de Is this even possible?

@saxafrass did you manage to get it going with two classes? I have no idea how that would work and there does not seem to be anything in the docs.

phil commented on phil's post almost 2 years

Hey @Rafi Benkual or any other MUI-expert. Can I achieve this or is this just not possible with Foundation? Thanks for your help!

Perfect! Thanks Geoff!

phil commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 2 years

will there not be true swipe support for touch devices? It's the only thing missing in orbit.

I am not sure if I understood this properly. If I create another animation series (in reverse), how can I distinguish between the first and the second series? Because there is just one trigger class, it will fire both series, right? Am I making sense??

phil commented on phil's post over 2 years

Yes I know that. But you know that there is for example http://leafo.net/scssphp/. It compiles the scss files on a webserver. I think something like this would be amazing as a wp plugin:
The plugin offers the option to switch between using the compiled css or recompiling the scss files. How awesome would that be? You can edit your foundation files on the webserver while the website is running and when you are done, you let the compiler parse the scss file via the plugin configuration and switch back to use just the compiled css, since it just got updated.

Makes sense?

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on phil's post over 1 year

Hi Gareth, 
no I have absolutely no solution thus far. And it seems like the Zurbians don't have a solution as well. I submitted a premium request, but did not hear back so far. Too bad. Were you able to make some progress? 

Hey @Geoff Kimball what do you mean by isolated? Could you give an example on how to build my html so i can use multiple animations?

@Rafi Benkual I am trying to do just the opposite: Getting tabs inside of my drilldown menu. So first you select via Drilldown something and then you can click through the nav items of the sub drilldown to open tabs on the page.

yeah, but i am trying to do it with the logo AND the menu, like in the adobe muse example. I got it only working for the menu: http://www.bu-hohmann.de Is this even possible?

@saxafrass did you manage to get it going with two classes? I have no idea how that would work and there does not seem to be anything in the docs.

You commented on phil's post almost 2 years

Hey @Rafi Benkual or any other MUI-expert. Can I achieve this or is this just not possible with Foundation? Thanks for your help!

Perfect! Thanks Geoff!

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post almost 2 years

will there not be true swipe support for touch devices? It's the only thing missing in orbit.

I am not sure if I understood this properly. If I create another animation series (in reverse), how can I distinguish between the first and the second series? Because there is just one trigger class, it will fire both series, right? Am I making sense??

You commented on phil's post over 2 years

Yes I know that. But you know that there is for example http://leafo.net/scssphp/. It compiles the scss files on a webserver. I think something like this would be amazing as a wp plugin:
The plugin offers the option to switch between using the compiled css or recompiling the scss files. How awesome would that be? You can edit your foundation files on the webserver while the website is running and when you are done, you let the compiler parse the scss file via the plugin configuration and switch back to use just the compiled css, since it just got updated.

Makes sense?

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

• No Content