Menu icon Foundation

Coder

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Alex commented on Stefan4UK's post about 4 years

@Stefan4UK: Thank you for the link. I will try it out later. For now i use my own simple calculation for the em-values in the media queries.

mq-em-calc(value)

inside this function (value/16) * 1em gives me the right em-value, because the base is now 16. in _settings.scss i use this function. There i overwrite the calculation

Alex commented on Stefan4UK's post about 4 years

Hi,

the same problem here.
The breakpoints are calculated on the base of the base-font-size, but by using em in media queries we don't need this value. here we only need the standard browser font size. it doesn't matter if we set the base font size. thats why the calculation is wrong. is there any fix?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Stefan4UK's post about 4 years

@Stefan4UK: Thank you for the link. I will try it out later. For now i use my own simple calculation for the em-values in the media queries.

mq-em-calc(value)

inside this function (value/16) * 1em gives me the right em-value, because the base is now 16. in _settings.scss i use this function. There i overwrite the calculation

You commented on Stefan4UK's post about 4 years

Hi,

the same problem here.
The breakpoints are calculated on the base of the base-font-size, but by using em in media queries we don't need this value. here we only need the standard browser font size. it doesn't matter if we set the base font size. thats why the calculation is wrong. is there any fix?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content