Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Chat app

By Victor

I downloaded the "Chat app" to my phone. In the bottom of the app, you can type your "message" and send it. However, the input box doesn't go up when I am writing a message. Is there any way to fix this problem? V--

Last Reply by shady about 1 month ago

My Comments

Victor commented on Victor's post over 4 years

I compiled this project "chat-app" file with Phonegap . I installed the .apk file generated by Phonegap and installed in my LG android. The bar is not moving up when I type. I'm not using the web-mobile link provided above.
I hope this helps,
Thanks,
v--

Tim,

Thank you for your responses. What I am trying to do is to move the "input box" "message" every time I type or write a message. Jquery mobile framework has samething called position: fixed. I wondered if zurb-foundation has something that can help to keep the input box "above" where I type the messages in the chat-app. I compiled this application to test if it works. So, I created a .apk file to test it on my LG-Android phone.

The two images I added in the forum. The second image shows that the input box where I type the message gets cut with the phone keyboard. My hope is that there is a function of javascript that I can use to fix this problem.
v-

I'm using a LG, Android 4.4.2.

Also, I created an .apk file: installed it in my LG phone and...

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Victor's post over 4 years

I compiled this project "chat-app" file with Phonegap . I installed the .apk file generated by Phonegap and installed in my LG android. The bar is not moving up when I type. I'm not using the web-mobile link provided above.
I hope this helps,
Thanks,
v--

Tim,

Thank you for your responses. What I am trying to do is to move the "input box" "message" every time I type or write a message. Jquery mobile framework has samething called position: fixed. I wondered if zurb-foundation has something that can help to keep the input box "above" where I type the messages in the chat-app. I compiled this application to test if it works. So, I created a .apk file to test it on my LG-Android phone.

The two images I added in the forum. The second image shows that the input box where I type the message gets cut with the phone keyboard. My hope is that there is a function of javascript that I can use to fix this problem.
v-

I'm using a LG, Android 4.4.2.

Also, I created an .apk file: installed it in my LG phone and...

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content