Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• foundation update --version

By Alex Kempton

Updateie8

Hi there, I'm currently trying to install a specific version of F5 (5.0.3), purely because the JS seems to be stable with IE8 on that version (I know this from another project which I'm keeping on that version). The help for "foundation update" says this:

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

My Comments

Alex Kempton commented on Alex Vasquez's post about 3 years

I'm all for keeping things modern and using these new technologies but when an empty startup project takes up over 200MB, it's a bit ridiculous! Please work to fix this Zurb.

Alex Kempton commented on samjin's post over 5 years

Also having this issue. Surely this is a bug?

Alex Kempton commented on Sebastian Civarolo's post over 5 years

This would be very useful indeed!

Alex Kempton commented on Adam D's post over 5 years

Might have a solution for you guys.

I see you've given the data-magellan-destination and id attributes to the container of the section rather than the header inside it. I think the plugin gets confused by this! I was having some pretty crazy issues too, but after applying these attributes to the header instead, everything worked perfectly.

Hope that helps!

Alex :)

Posts Followed

• foundation update --version

By Alex Kempton

Updateie8

Hi there, I'm currently trying to install a specific version of F5 (5.0.3), purely because the JS seems to be stable with IE8 on that version (I know this from another project which I'm keeping on that version). The help for "foundation update" says this:

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Alex Vasquez's post about 3 years

I'm all for keeping things modern and using these new technologies but when an empty startup project takes up over 200MB, it's a bit ridiculous! Please work to fix this Zurb.

You commented on samjin's post over 5 years

Also having this issue. Surely this is a bug?

You commented on Sebastian Civarolo's post over 5 years

This would be very useful indeed!

You commented on Adam D's post over 5 years

Might have a solution for you guys.

I see you've given the data-magellan-destination and id attributes to the container of the section rather than the header inside it. I think the plugin gets confused by this! I was having some pretty crazy issues too, but after applying these attributes to the header instead, everything worked perfectly.

Hope that helps!

Alex :)

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content