Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

fvhamburg commented on fvhamburg's post about 4 years

Rafi,

thanks for your help. I found the problem by accident. There was a comma behind top.bar.blue. When I removed that, the small menu did works without further adjustments. See below for the new code.

.blue,

.top-bar.blue
{background: #de0959;}

.top-bar.blue.expanded .title-area

Is there anyone out there who knows how to solve this problem? It looks like a bug somewhere!

To be honest. I don't like to modify the 'hamburger menu' I just like to get it working and I do not understand why it does not. The only thing I changed is the height of the navbar. When I make it smaller or bigger than the standard 45pc, it doe not work anymore. What I do not see is the connection between the two. hope you can help me out.

I could bring the height back from 45px(standard) to 30px, but there is one thing I do not understand.

My navbar items are generated by a cfquery and they work fine when the height is 45px, with 30px most of the items are oke, but some stay at 45px. It looks there must be another class to include to cover this problem, but I have no idea which one. Anyone an idea?

bobs example works fine indeed, but a problem I have now is that the menu on a mobile is not working, although it is visible.
Any Idea how to solve that? I was thinking, leaving the topbar at 45px and the dropdown at 30px. But how?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on fvhamburg's post about 4 years

Rafi,

thanks for your help. I found the problem by accident. There was a comma behind top.bar.blue. When I removed that, the small menu did works without further adjustments. See below for the new code.

.blue,

.top-bar.blue
{background: #de0959;}

.top-bar.blue.expanded .title-area

Is there anyone out there who knows how to solve this problem? It looks like a bug somewhere!

To be honest. I don't like to modify the 'hamburger menu' I just like to get it working and I do not understand why it does not. The only thing I changed is the height of the navbar. When I make it smaller or bigger than the standard 45pc, it doe not work anymore. What I do not see is the connection between the two. hope you can help me out.

I could bring the height back from 45px(standard) to 30px, but there is one thing I do not understand.

My navbar items are generated by a cfquery and they work fine when the height is 45px, with 30px most of the items are oke, but some stay at 45px. It looks there must be another class to include to cover this problem, but I have no idea which one. Anyone an idea?

bobs example works fine indeed, but a problem I have now is that the menu on a mobile is not working, although it is visible.
Any Idea how to solve that? I was thinking, leaving the topbar at 45px and the dropdown at 30px. But how?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content