Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Olympia, Wa

I'm an intelligent, insightful designer who brings a level of thoughtfulness and mischievousness to every project he takes on. His focus is on getting the story told right, visually, textually and interactively, making sure the user experience is as easy as it is enjoyable.

My Posts

My Comments

Adam Blodgett commented on Nick Inglish's post over 2 years

Hi Nick,
I'm also experiencing this error with WP v4.7.3 and FoundationPress v2.9.2.
I've opened a thread here to have it addressed: https://github.com/olefredrik/FoundationPress/issues/977#issuecomment-294341822
Hopefully I can get it resolved.
Thanks,
Adam

Adam Blodgett commented on Adam Blodgett's post over 4 years

Hi Ross,

It doesn't make sense because you haven't read the brief. The site we're building is internal and the majority of the users are still on IE9, and the company doesn't have any plans to upgrade. So the requirement that it work on IE9 makes complete sense. Although it would be lovely if they all upgraded, that's simply not an option.

I apologize for the confusion, but I'm not building an app, even tho that's what I said in my original post. It's simply a website based on Foundation 5, not Foundation for apps. So IE9 is supported for Foundation 5, which is why the slowdown is a bummer.

A.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Nick Inglish's post over 2 years

Hi Nick,
I'm also experiencing this error with WP v4.7.3 and FoundationPress v2.9.2.
I've opened a thread here to have it addressed: https://github.com/olefredrik/FoundationPress/issues/977#issuecomment-294341822
Hopefully I can get it resolved.
Thanks,
Adam

You commented on Adam Blodgett's post over 4 years

Hi Ross,

It doesn't make sense because you haven't read the brief. The site we're building is internal and the majority of the users are still on IE9, and the company doesn't have any plans to upgrade. So the requirement that it work on IE9 makes complete sense. Although it would be lovely if they all upgraded, that's simply not an option.

I apologize for the confusion, but I'm not building an app, even tho that's what I said in my original post. It's simply a website based on Foundation 5, not Foundation for apps. So IE9 is supported for Foundation 5, which is why the slowdown is a bummer.

A.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content