Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

digi commented on digi's post over 4 years

Thank you Rafi. The "nesting" was actually the core of my question. In the example above I tried to place two colums with content "a" and "b" at a different hierarchical level than the columns with the content "c" and "d".

This would not be a problem if I used a list with different levels:

<ul>
  <li>
    <ul>
      <li>a</li>
      <li>b</li>
    </ul>
  </li>
  <li>c</li>
  <li>d</li>
</ul>

But I am trying to find out, whether I could achieve this with a flat list, where all the li elements are siblings. The reason behind this question is, that I would like to use media queries to have a quite different representation and structure of the content on mobile and desktop versions.

My question is, whether there is a trick to manipulate the hierarchy via scss/css (and not by the initial html structure or jQuery)

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on digi's post over 4 years

Thank you Rafi. The "nesting" was actually the core of my question. In the example above I tried to place two colums with content "a" and "b" at a different hierarchical level than the columns with the content "c" and "d".

This would not be a problem if I used a list with different levels:

<ul>
  <li>
    <ul>
      <li>a</li>
      <li>b</li>
    </ul>
  </li>
  <li>c</li>
  <li>d</li>
</ul>

But I am trying to find out, whether I could achieve this with a flat list, where all the li elements are siblings. The reason behind this question is, that I would like to use media queries to have a quite different representation and structure of the content on mobile and desktop versions.

My question is, whether there is a trick to manipulate the hierarchy via scss/css (and not by the initial html structure or jQuery)

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content