Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Novi Sad, Novi Sad

My Posts

My Comments

David Rhoderick commented on David Rhoderick's post over 3 years

Looks as if other people have the issue with sticky not working on Foundation 6.  Since I need to get this site done, I'm switching to 5 or some other framework for the time being.  Please post a fix if one is found though; I'd love to go back to Foundation 6.

David Rhoderick commented on David Rhoderick's post over 3 years

P.S. I just went through the documentation and saw that my first way was not very correct.  However, I still cannot make a mobile sticky navigation.

David Rhoderick commented on David Rhoderick's post almost 4 years

Found it here:

http://foundation.zurb.com/support/faq.html

At the bottom there are links to previous version documentation. They should have this indicated somewhere else.

David Rhoderick commented on Vladimir's post over 4 years

I am using the 'foundation-rails' gem and this is still not working. A lot of the users here are providing a fix for radius even though this issue is actually listed for the round class. I have tried the documentation code, even copied and pasted the example into my code, and it still doesn't work. Here is the hack that is literally half working, since the postfixed button is rounded but the input box is not:

<div class="row collapse">
  <div class="small-9 columns">
    <input class="postfix round" type="text" placeholder="Value">
  </div>

<div class="small-3 columns">
    <a href="#" class="button postfix round">Go</a>
  </div>
</div>

Also, I can get the input to work with a radius style, but that just looks ridiculous with a rounded button after that, and I need the round style to work. Any hack or fix for getting round to work?

David Rhoderick commented on David Rhoderick's post over 4 years

I think this worked! I just tried it after removing the include for turbolinks and it seems to work. Thanks a lot Rafi!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on David Rhoderick's post over 3 years

Looks as if other people have the issue with sticky not working on Foundation 6.  Since I need to get this site done, I'm switching to 5 or some other framework for the time being.  Please post a fix if one is found though; I'd love to go back to Foundation 6.

You commented on David Rhoderick's post over 3 years

P.S. I just went through the documentation and saw that my first way was not very correct.  However, I still cannot make a mobile sticky navigation.

You commented on David Rhoderick's post almost 4 years

Found it here:

http://foundation.zurb.com/support/faq.html

At the bottom there are links to previous version documentation. They should have this indicated somewhere else.

You commented on Vladimir's post over 4 years

I am using the 'foundation-rails' gem and this is still not working. A lot of the users here are providing a fix for radius even though this issue is actually listed for the round class. I have tried the documentation code, even copied and pasted the example into my code, and it still doesn't work. Here is the hack that is literally half working, since the postfixed button is rounded but the input box is not:

<div class="row collapse">
  <div class="small-9 columns">
    <input class="postfix round" type="text" placeholder="Value">
  </div>

<div class="small-3 columns">
    <a href="#" class="button postfix round">Go</a>
  </div>
</div>

Also, I can get the input to work with a radius style, but that just looks ridiculous with a rounded button after that, and I need the round style to work. Any hack or fix for getting round to work?

You commented on David Rhoderick's post over 4 years

I think this worked! I just tried it after removing the include for turbolinks and it seems to work. Thanks a lot Rafi!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content