Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Vancouver, BC

My Posts

My Comments

Atef Abdelkefi commented on Atef Abdelkefi's post over 1 year

This is was solved by adding the new path of the foundation cli to my $PATH variable

Atef Abdelkefi commented on Atef Abdelkefi's post about 3 years

I am not sure if anyone have seen my post in the midst of all of those spammy posts.
But here is more details and the link to the form
http://artstarts.com/showcase-application/step/1

Just scroll to the bottom and hit Next Step. You will see that the validation is working perfectly.
Now fill out the mandatory text boxes and hit Next Step (Leave the mandatory checkboxes unselected); and you will see all the checkboxes validation will be ignore and the form will be submitted. 

Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Thak you

Atef Abdelkefi commented on Atef Abdelkefi's post over 3 years

I was able to solve the issue.

I am using the UI with a font calendar and a read only text box to show the date as an input group field.
In order to make the calendar drop down appear and disappear with the click event, the label of the group must have the class postfix. so this is my final code.

<div class="date" id="my_date_filed" data-date="" data-date-format="dd M, yyyy">
<div class="input-group">
<input class="input-group-field" type="text" name="my_date_filed" value="" readonly />
<span class="postfix input-group-label"><i class="fa fa-calendar fa-lg "></i></span>
</div>
</div>

Atef Abdelkefi commented on Atef Abdelkefi's post over 3 years

All good Thank you.

The trick was NOT to do what we used to do in F5:
$(document).foundation(abide);

Atef Abdelkefi commented on Eyal B's post over 3 years

I am having the same error message "Error: no mixin named flex-grid-row-align"
in my app.scss i have the flexgrid included
@include foundation-flex-grid;
//@include foundation-grid;

Anyone encountered this issue?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Atef Abdelkefi's post over 1 year

This is was solved by adding the new path of the foundation cli to my $PATH variable

You commented on Atef Abdelkefi's post about 3 years

I am not sure if anyone have seen my post in the midst of all of those spammy posts.
But here is more details and the link to the form
http://artstarts.com/showcase-application/step/1

Just scroll to the bottom and hit Next Step. You will see that the validation is working perfectly.
Now fill out the mandatory text boxes and hit Next Step (Leave the mandatory checkboxes unselected); and you will see all the checkboxes validation will be ignore and the form will be submitted. 

Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Thak you

You commented on Atef Abdelkefi's post over 3 years

I was able to solve the issue.

I am using the UI with a font calendar and a read only text box to show the date as an input group field.
In order to make the calendar drop down appear and disappear with the click event, the label of the group must have the class postfix. so this is my final code.

<div class="date" id="my_date_filed" data-date="" data-date-format="dd M, yyyy">
<div class="input-group">
<input class="input-group-field" type="text" name="my_date_filed" value="" readonly />
<span class="postfix input-group-label"><i class="fa fa-calendar fa-lg "></i></span>
</div>
</div>

You commented on Atef Abdelkefi's post over 3 years

All good Thank you.

The trick was NOT to do what we used to do in F5:
$(document).foundation(abide);

You commented on Eyal B's post over 3 years

I am having the same error message "Error: no mixin named flex-grid-row-align"
in my app.scss i have the flexgrid included
@include foundation-flex-grid;
//@include foundation-grid;

Anyone encountered this issue?