Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

My Comments

Johannes Lüdke commented on Johannes Lüdke's post about 4 years

I left this particular page on an older version of zurb-foundation because of this issue
when I get to work on the foundation upgrade again I can share more informations about the bug

Johannes Lüdke commented on Johannes Lüdke's post over 4 years

Thanks for the answer, that's what I wanted to know..

The "map definition" with all options and markes weights currently around 18000 chars, so instead of just hiding one and the rest not, I think I'll have to rebuild the structure/map integration part. In case of placing the map twice once hidden/once shown the options markers and so on shouldn't be repeated.

Thanks for sharing the codepen..
The situation is more like this: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/jPqrvJ
How can I use foundation to make the map go without blank space directly below the photo, when the description is longer?
(it should still be that description is between photo and map on small screens, but on the right side on large screens)

On small, the description should be between photo and map, so the order is #1 photo, #2 description, #3 map

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Johannes Lüdke's post about 4 years

I left this particular page on an older version of zurb-foundation because of this issue
when I get to work on the foundation upgrade again I can share more informations about the bug

You commented on Johannes Lüdke's post over 4 years

Thanks for the answer, that's what I wanted to know..

The "map definition" with all options and markes weights currently around 18000 chars, so instead of just hiding one and the rest not, I think I'll have to rebuild the structure/map integration part. In case of placing the map twice once hidden/once shown the options markers and so on shouldn't be repeated.

Thanks for sharing the codepen..
The situation is more like this: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/jPqrvJ
How can I use foundation to make the map go without blank space directly below the photo, when the description is longer?
(it should still be that description is between photo and map on small screens, but on the right side on large screens)

On small, the description should be between photo and map, so the order is #1 photo, #2 description, #3 map

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

Followers

• No Content