Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Justin commented on Vinyl's post about 4 years

Alex is right. You can use vh, but know that the menu is not the only thing you have to target; don't forget about the overall .inner-wrap area. if you set the menu to 100vh, a.exit-off-canvas will only be as high as the content inside the menu. Set the .inner-wrap to 100vh also.

Justin commented on g's post about 4 years

This was very helpful. Exactly what I needed. Thanks, guys!

Justin commented on Brad Graham's post about 4 years

BUMP

I'd like to know the same thing... I want to add features of Foundation to an existing git repository and use SASS.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Full height off-canvas

By Vinyl

off-canvas full page height

A previous post was closed (http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/273-full-height-off-canvas#) so I am hoping some one does know an answer to my question. I am working on a mobile site which uses the off-canvas menu. Because some pages have very littl... (continued)

Last Reply by Justin about 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Vinyl's post about 4 years

Alex is right. You can use vh, but know that the menu is not the only thing you have to target; don't forget about the overall .inner-wrap area. if you set the menu to 100vh, a.exit-off-canvas will only be as high as the content inside the menu. Set the .inner-wrap to 100vh also.

You commented on g's post about 4 years

This was very helpful. Exactly what I needed. Thanks, guys!

You commented on Brad Graham's post about 4 years

BUMP

I'd like to know the same thing... I want to add features of Foundation to an existing git repository and use SASS.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content