Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Lagos,Nigeria

A seasoned graphic artist, web designer (UX/UI), Learning web development now

My Posts

My Comments

Samson Adeyemi commented on Samson Adeyemi's post over 4 years

Not sure i'd want to write several classes for every section BUT you idea was good and useful.

Appreciate!

Great response!!! Lot better now....sincerely, your repose is bringing me back to zurb foundation, I already thought of option out of the framework.

Thanks

Usually, I always create margins and paddings for my project, but since its my first time working with zurb foundation, I was thinking there could be something like "clear" that will prevent two divs coming tightly close, since there are none for now, i'll stick with my previous style.

@Bob Sawywe Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Samson Adeyemi's post over 4 years

Not sure i'd want to write several classes for every section BUT you idea was good and useful.

Appreciate!

Great response!!! Lot better now....sincerely, your repose is bringing me back to zurb foundation, I already thought of option out of the framework.

Thanks

Usually, I always create margins and paddings for my project, but since its my first time working with zurb foundation, I was thinking there could be something like "clear" that will prevent two divs coming tightly close, since there are none for now, i'll stick with my previous style.

@Bob Sawywe Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

Followers

• No Content