Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

brianl@scgpr.com commented on brianl@scgpr.com's post 12 months

WUPS. Embarrassing. Thanks so much Ryan!

brianl@scgpr.com commented on brianl@scgpr.com's post almost 2 years

Thanks Rafi! I'll give Bourbon a shot (heh) to start but let me know if there's any others you recommend? To answer your question the features I'm needing are gradients, all kinds of shadows/glows, full background images (ideally with a parallax option) and something sort of specific with a diagonal CSS transform kinda thang (I assume) for main nav and buttons—was going to start here for that: http://callmenick.com/post/create-a-pure-css-diagonal-menu). Thanks again!

brianl@scgpr.com commented on Lowell Allen's post almost 2 years

Trying to use Compass with F6 here as well. Is it just a matter of compass init in the project folder? I'm using the Zurb/Panini stack/project er whatevers.

Hmm... still having the same issue. Switching to Owl Carousel given the advice of the docs anyway. Thanks again so much for all the super prompt help Brian!

Yep. Got the data-orbit attribute. When I run $(document).foundation(); it does the trick but targeting an id, default class or custom class always throws that error mentioned above. Does the instance of Orbit need to be defined in app.js?

Thanks again Brian. Yeah I have it set up where Orbit just uses the 'orbit' class. But when trying to use:

$(".orbit").foundation();

I get this error below in the browser console: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

Thanks Brian! I'm getting Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined when using $(".orbit").foundation();. Do I need to do something with initializing/creating a new instance of an orbit?

brianl@scgpr.com commented on Glenn Philp's post almost 2 years

Struggling here with this as well. Works when using MotionUI with jQuery but trouble with getting the built in animation classes to work.

brianl@scgpr.com commented on Will Fairhurst's post almost 2 years

Got the same question here as well! Same with an expanded (full width) row without gettin' sorta hacky. I'm guessing there's good reason for no collapse or expand classes with Flex Grid vs. the regular grid?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on brianl@scgpr.com's post 12 months

WUPS. Embarrassing. Thanks so much Ryan!

You commented on brianl@scgpr.com's post almost 2 years

Thanks Rafi! I'll give Bourbon a shot (heh) to start but let me know if there's any others you recommend? To answer your question the features I'm needing are gradients, all kinds of shadows/glows, full background images (ideally with a parallax option) and something sort of specific with a diagonal CSS transform kinda thang (I assume) for main nav and buttons—was going to start here for that: http://callmenick.com/post/create-a-pure-css-diagonal-menu). Thanks again!

You commented on Lowell Allen's post almost 2 years

Trying to use Compass with F6 here as well. Is it just a matter of compass init in the project folder? I'm using the Zurb/Panini stack/project er whatevers.

Hmm... still having the same issue. Switching to Owl Carousel given the advice of the docs anyway. Thanks again so much for all the super prompt help Brian!

Yep. Got the data-orbit attribute. When I run $(document).foundation(); it does the trick but targeting an id, default class or custom class always throws that error mentioned above. Does the instance of Orbit need to be defined in app.js?

Thanks again Brian. Yeah I have it set up where Orbit just uses the 'orbit' class. But when trying to use:

$(".orbit").foundation();

I get this error below in the browser console: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

Thanks Brian! I'm getting Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined when using $(".orbit").foundation();. Do I need to do something with initializing/creating a new instance of an orbit?

You commented on Glenn Philp's post almost 2 years

Struggling here with this as well. Works when using MotionUI with jQuery but trouble with getting the built in animation classes to work.

You commented on Will Fairhurst's post almost 2 years

Got the same question here as well! Same with an expanded (full width) row without gettin' sorta hacky. I'm guessing there's good reason for no collapse or expand classes with Flex Grid vs. the regular grid?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content