Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

FoundationDeck commented on James Gehring's post about 4 years
FoundationDeck commented on Daz Sul's post about 4 years

Remove class="content active" on the paragraph tag.

It should be

<p>Responsible for some of the most advanced technologies in the kitchen and bar faucet industry, Delta has been providing the world with high-end kitchen faucets for years and years.
Crafted out of some of the highest grade materials available and always including amazingly luxury style finishes that will add a tremendous amount of visual appeal to any kitchen upgrade or renovation, Delta faucets are easy to use, reliable, and have that class and elegance that a lot of homeowners are looking for today.</p>

FoundationDeck commented on Jonas Marlo Loerken's post about 4 years

You may need to use ajax post to submit the form. This is the best way I can think of to prevent the entire page from reloading.

FoundationDeck commented on Jonas Marlo Loerken's post about 4 years

Hey

The reason why it is not staying is because the page is reloading after a submit. The modal fires first being that it is javascript and immediately after the page reloads/goes to another page. Could you tell us how you want your website to work and we could give other suggestions.

FoundationDeck commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post about 4 years

I think the google map that you have at the bottom of the page is causing it to happen. You have to set a width on the map. Try a percentage value instead.

FoundationDeck commented on Amanda's post about 4 years

Hey here is another admin theme you could take a look at

https://www.foundationdeck.com/Themes/Details/3097/ultra-admin-responsive-theme

FoundationDeck commented on sanlorena's post about 4 years

Just add this class
```CSS

collapse
```
It is the padding that is causing the spacing.

FoundationDeck commented on Darijus Veselis's post over 4 years

Are you using a linux host? If so ensure that the image name is all lower case on the linux file system and is the same case in your code, also ensure that you have uploaded the image to the server. If it works locally then it can't be something wrong with your code.

FoundationDeck commented on Dan's post over 4 years

Could you place a link to the website here so we could look at it.

FoundationDeck commented on Sherry Bradford's post over 4 years

Here is a simple fix

http://codepen.io/foundationdeck/pen/qdjRER

I just altered the margin-bottom using css for each buttons. There are other ways of this as well. You can vary the margin button to your liking.

Posts Followed

• Tabs missing content on second load

By Daz Sul

tabsjs

Problem: When I click away from tab 1 to say, tab 2, then click back on tab 1 my <p> text is missing. If I reload the page the <p> text reappears on tab 1. Weird! Steps I've taken: Using the standard tab code from the docs. updated tab 1 with a... (continued)

Last Reply by FoundationDeck about 4 years ago

• Full width image

By sanlorena

From a previous post I found out I should change in the CSS = row {...max-width: 100%;} This worked, but how can I get rid of the space on each side of the image? Thanks!

Last Reply by FoundationDeck about 4 years ago

Following

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on James Gehring's post about 4 years
You commented on Daz Sul's post about 4 years

Remove class="content active" on the paragraph tag.

It should be

<p>Responsible for some of the most advanced technologies in the kitchen and bar faucet industry, Delta has been providing the world with high-end kitchen faucets for years and years.
Crafted out of some of the highest grade materials available and always including amazingly luxury style finishes that will add a tremendous amount of visual appeal to any kitchen upgrade or renovation, Delta faucets are easy to use, reliable, and have that class and elegance that a lot of homeowners are looking for today.</p>

You commented on Jonas Marlo Loerken's post about 4 years

You may need to use ajax post to submit the form. This is the best way I can think of to prevent the entire page from reloading.

You commented on Jonas Marlo Loerken's post about 4 years

Hey

The reason why it is not staying is because the page is reloading after a submit. The modal fires first being that it is javascript and immediately after the page reloads/goes to another page. Could you tell us how you want your website to work and we could give other suggestions.

You commented on Jessica Meyer Votaw's post about 4 years

I think the google map that you have at the bottom of the page is causing it to happen. You have to set a width on the map. Try a percentage value instead.

You commented on Amanda's post about 4 years

Hey here is another admin theme you could take a look at

https://www.foundationdeck.com/Themes/Details/3097/ultra-admin-responsive-theme

You commented on sanlorena's post about 4 years

Just add this class
```CSS

collapse
```
It is the padding that is causing the spacing.

You commented on Darijus Veselis's post over 4 years

Are you using a linux host? If so ensure that the image name is all lower case on the linux file system and is the same case in your code, also ensure that you have uploaded the image to the server. If it works locally then it can't be something wrong with your code.

You commented on Dan's post over 4 years

Could you place a link to the website here so we could look at it.

You commented on Sherry Bradford's post over 4 years

Here is a simple fix

http://codepen.io/foundationdeck/pen/qdjRER

I just altered the margin-bottom using css for each buttons. There are other ways of this as well. You can vary the margin button to your liking.

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

• No Content