Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Collierville, TN

Small Business owner of an ecommerce business.

My Posts

My Comments

Trey Collier commented on Trey Collier's post over 4 years

Thanks for the help Grevon. Even knowing where to look it took a good nights sleep to "See" it.

I'm looking.....took a few minutes for your code to show

Closed it, still have same issue even after a forced refresh! Thanks for help Grevon

Trey Collier commented on Madhu Ganesh's post over 4 years

My basic understanding is that everything starts with a "Row". The row is divided up in 12 columns. This is their "Grid" You can put a single or series blocks of content in it that row than can take up the 12 columns or 1 column or anywhere in between. You can then set those blocks of content to change the number of those 12 columns it occupies depending on the displays' discovered width. This is really cool.

In your code examples, I don't see where it starts with the "Row" The row is the parent and the columns and content adjust automatically from the primary parent row. So this could be an issue or not. But without seeing the start "Row" and end "Row", I can only guess the Foundation framework is doing its best to "Guess" what to do.

The fun thing to thing about this is that you can have a block of content in a row contain a whole new grid itself....nesting a Row/Grid withing a Row/Grid .....Nth power.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Trey Collier's post over 4 years

Thanks for the help Grevon. Even knowing where to look it took a good nights sleep to "See" it.

I'm looking.....took a few minutes for your code to show

Closed it, still have same issue even after a forced refresh! Thanks for help Grevon

You commented on Madhu Ganesh's post over 4 years

My basic understanding is that everything starts with a "Row". The row is divided up in 12 columns. This is their "Grid" You can put a single or series blocks of content in it that row than can take up the 12 columns or 1 column or anywhere in between. You can then set those blocks of content to change the number of those 12 columns it occupies depending on the displays' discovered width. This is really cool.

In your code examples, I don't see where it starts with the "Row" The row is the parent and the columns and content adjust automatically from the primary parent row. So this could be an issue or not. But without seeing the start "Row" and end "Row", I can only guess the Foundation framework is doing its best to "Guess" what to do.

The fun thing to thing about this is that you can have a block of content in a row contain a whole new grid itself....nesting a Row/Grid withing a Row/Grid .....Nth power.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content