Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Best way to position elements

By Kevin

csshtmlgrid

I'm having problem where, for example, I have a title placed on the page in a certain place using i.e. top: 150px. However, once I start reducing my window size it cuts off my background. I realized that using tags like 'top' or 'margin-top' causes this ... (continued)

Last Reply by Colin Nichols over 4 years ago

Replies
  • Body loses background color upon resizing

By Kevin

htmlcss

I'm having trouble where when I resize my browser window, I lose my background color as the width/height increases. I was able to fix this by adding min-width and min-height, however, doing that would lose my grid functionality as my elements then won't m... (continued)

Last Reply by Kevin over 4 years ago

My Comments

Kevin commented on Kevin's post over 4 years

Someone was able to help me in SO that helped me with my issue.

In case anyone that runs into this issue, here's the link:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/30671305/3128376

I'm having a hard time finding the posts that's similar to my problem. Could you show them to me when you have the time? Thanks.

When I resize the height to a really small size using your codepen, the background still "disappears", the background becomes white at the bottom. Are there other tricks?

Hmm. I realized that there are no issues when I deleted all my elements inside my body tag. So I'm guessing the style of some of my elements that are inside my are messing my background up.

What kind of problems could it be? Could it be that I give some tags a certain width/height, position of some sort (top/left/left/right) or their margins?

Thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Kevin's post over 4 years

Someone was able to help me in SO that helped me with my issue.

In case anyone that runs into this issue, here's the link:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/30671305/3128376

I'm having a hard time finding the posts that's similar to my problem. Could you show them to me when you have the time? Thanks.

When I resize the height to a really small size using your codepen, the background still "disappears", the background becomes white at the bottom. Are there other tricks?

Hmm. I realized that there are no issues when I deleted all my elements inside my body tag. So I'm guessing the style of some of my elements that are inside my are messing my background up.

What kind of problems could it be? Could it be that I give some tags a certain width/height, position of some sort (top/left/left/right) or their margins?

Thanks.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content