Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Brian Goodman commented on Brian Goodman's post about 3 years

Rafi,
Some further information:
On a desktop browser, if I shrink the window to display the small breakpoint and then print, there is no gap between rows - Perfect!
My understanding from forum research is that print uses the css for the small breakpoint (true?), which should invoke the proper behaviour with no gap between rows.  But that is not true in my case.
Is there anything I can do, or check, to ensure that print uses the css for the small breakpoint?
Thanks,
Brian

Brian Goodman commented on Brian Goodman's post about 3 years

Rafi,
I believe the printing gap comes from the forced height required when displaying equal column heights but not required at all when printing.  Is there no parameter similar to hide-for-print that can be used to turn off Equalizer in print media query?
Brian
P.S. I am using Foundation 5 (no sass), but can't imagine that equalizer functionality has changed that much to Foundation for Sites.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Brian Goodman's post about 3 years

Rafi,
Some further information:
On a desktop browser, if I shrink the window to display the small breakpoint and then print, there is no gap between rows - Perfect!
My understanding from forum research is that print uses the css for the small breakpoint (true?), which should invoke the proper behaviour with no gap between rows.  But that is not true in my case.
Is there anything I can do, or check, to ensure that print uses the css for the small breakpoint?
Thanks,
Brian

You commented on Brian Goodman's post about 3 years

Rafi,
I believe the printing gap comes from the forced height required when displaying equal column heights but not required at all when printing.  Is there no parameter similar to hide-for-print that can be used to turn off Equalizer in print media query?
Brian
P.S. I am using Foundation 5 (no sass), but can't imagine that equalizer functionality has changed that much to Foundation for Sites.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content