Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

• FONTAWESOME WITH F6

By Yucel

fontawesomefoundation 6

Hi, I am having a difficulty incorporating fontawesome into my project. I have created this post but so far no one has replied with a solution. Any help is much appreciated: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41460348/fontawesome-with-foundation-6-error Thanks...

Last Reply by Philippe Badize 9 months ago

• NEW
  • How to update to Foundation 6.3

By Yucel

6.3sitesFoundationUpdate

Hello all,   I am currently using version 6.2 and I was eager to update my site to 6.3 to get all the latest and greatest but, I am having a difficulty achieving what I want. I ran bower update inside my project folder but no avail. What would be ... (continued)

My Comments

Yucel commented on Yucel's post over 1 year

Thanks a lot.

Yucel commented on Yucel's post over 1 year

Hello Rafi,

With max-width it worked. Thanks.

Yucel commented on Yucel's post about 2 years

Is there a top-bar in F6 for Apps?

Btw, your suggestion did not work.

Yucel commented on George Bratsos's post about 2 years

Awesome man, thanks a lot. I am also switching between Brackets and Atom myself and these will come handy...

Thanks Erik. Appreciate that :) ZURB emails never go unnoticed. Many thanks for the hard work you guys put into F6.

Cheers...

No I was referring to manual removal. Some file paths are extremely long for recycle bin so I had to disable the recycle bin all together in order to delete them.

By the way do you guys have any updates on Yeti launch on Windows? Or you guys see us as second class citizens? :)

Yucel commented on Philip Feldmann's post over 2 years

I always comment out the parts I don't use on the settings file. Only convenience would be if there was a way to customize your cli installs. Especially custom grids and columns widths.

Yucel commented on Yucel's post over 2 years

Hello Rafi,

Thanks for your reply. I have restored the file deleted and I have a different file structure as I am using SASS+COMPASS through CLI but not with bower. My files are grouped like this:

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/LOVU5Ib.png

Are there any disadvantages to this?

Thanks,

Yucel

Yucel commented on Yucel's post over 2 years

Oh thanks... For some reason I ended up with two settings files. I have deleted that and it didn't seem to break anything :)

Yucel commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 2 years

Hello Rafi, that is awesome news. Looking forward to it...

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Yucel's post over 1 year

Thanks a lot.

You commented on Yucel's post over 1 year

Hello Rafi,

With max-width it worked. Thanks.

You commented on Yucel's post about 2 years

Is there a top-bar in F6 for Apps?

Btw, your suggestion did not work.

You commented on George Bratsos's post about 2 years

Awesome man, thanks a lot. I am also switching between Brackets and Atom myself and these will come handy...

Thanks Erik. Appreciate that :) ZURB emails never go unnoticed. Many thanks for the hard work you guys put into F6.

Cheers...

No I was referring to manual removal. Some file paths are extremely long for recycle bin so I had to disable the recycle bin all together in order to delete them.

By the way do you guys have any updates on Yeti launch on Windows? Or you guys see us as second class citizens? :)

You commented on Philip Feldmann's post over 2 years

I always comment out the parts I don't use on the settings file. Only convenience would be if there was a way to customize your cli installs. Especially custom grids and columns widths.

You commented on Yucel's post over 2 years

Hello Rafi,

Thanks for your reply. I have restored the file deleted and I have a different file structure as I am using SASS+COMPASS through CLI but not with bower. My files are grouped like this:

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/LOVU5Ib.png

Are there any disadvantages to this?

Thanks,

Yucel

You commented on Yucel's post over 2 years

Oh thanks... For some reason I ended up with two settings files. I have deleted that and it didn't seem to break anything :)

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 2 years

Hello Rafi, that is awesome news. Looking forward to it...

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content