Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Upgrade 4 to5 clarity

By James Pollard

upgrade

I am trying to upgrade from 4 to 5 using the automatic route, but am having trouble understanding the instructions-"Our CLI can help you upgrade your Foundation 4 project to Foundation 5. It can be installed using the following commands in terminal:" Doe... (continued)

Last Reply by sam23duke about 1 year ago

• upgrade problems

By James Pollard

gem

I'm trying to perform an automatic upgrade from 4 to 5 using the instructions on the website. I've downloaded nodejs, git, and bower. Bower install has placed the bower-components in my user folder, but I am stumped when it comes to using "gem". What i... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

My Comments

James Pollard commented on James Pollard's post over 4 years

Thanks, I'm looking into those possibilities now.

I've tried that and windows doesn't understand the commands. So where is the Foundation "Command Line Interface" located? The term Foundation CLI apparently does NOT mean an actual command line interface, but rather probably a Command Line INSTRUCTION. There is an obvious problem with semantics here that is very confusing.

This applies to installation of apps stuff. I want to upgrade from 4 to 5

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on James Pollard's post over 4 years

Thanks, I'm looking into those possibilities now.

I've tried that and windows doesn't understand the commands. So where is the Foundation "Command Line Interface" located? The term Foundation CLI apparently does NOT mean an actual command line interface, but rather probably a Command Line INSTRUCTION. There is an obvious problem with semantics here that is very confusing.

This applies to installation of apps stuff. I want to upgrade from 4 to 5

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content