Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Joseph Bramall commented on Andrew Brown's post over 4 years

Hi guys, i've got the menu walkers working ok, i'm currently using Courtneys. However i'm having problems with the drop downs not working.

I went through my plugins and deactivated them all and found out that ACF was conflicting with the menu. When Advanced Custom Fields are turned off the drop downs work fine.

When you click the main link that has a drop down then then it appears but takes you to a page. The drop downs should just appear on hover.

I've spoken to someone at ACF and they said to make sure that jQuery has been deregistered and in no conflict, and it has, so i'm not sure what's going on.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Andrew Brown's post over 4 years

Hi guys, i've got the menu walkers working ok, i'm currently using Courtneys. However i'm having problems with the drop downs not working.

I went through my plugins and deactivated them all and found out that ACF was conflicting with the menu. When Advanced Custom Fields are turned off the drop downs work fine.

When you click the main link that has a drop down then then it appears but takes you to a page. The drop downs should just appear on hover.

I've spoken to someone at ACF and they said to make sure that jQuery has been deregistered and in no conflict, and it has, so i'm not sure what's going on.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content