Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Adding Dropdown inside Script

By TheLoneCuber

dropdown

I'm pulling Google Spreadsheet data into an F5 -driven website via Sheetrock JS (https://github.com/chriszarate/sheetrock). How can I use incorporate F5 dropdowns inside the handlebars template? Here is a JSfiddle of Sheetrock - http://jsfiddle.net/szT5P/light/

My Comments

TheLoneCuber commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 5 years

I appreciate the fix to this problem, but the problem itself poses the question: how are users supposed to navigate if the navigation is removed? It seems like a strange idea to remove the functionality required to actually use the Clearing Lightbox on small screens. I know it swipes, but most users wont.

TheLoneCuber commented on Stan G's post over 5 years

The Foundation documentation is not weak, but the timer: false; option is questionable. Loading unnecessary and unused code and then hiding it offscreen is hardly best practice (especially on mobile devices) and unexpected. Orbit doesn't hide the navigation arrows or slide numbers when set to "false" does it?

There's no doubt that many users will want Orbit to advance the sliders whilst not showing the timer, so it seems to be a necessary option.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 5 years

I appreciate the fix to this problem, but the problem itself poses the question: how are users supposed to navigate if the navigation is removed? It seems like a strange idea to remove the functionality required to actually use the Clearing Lightbox on small screens. I know it swipes, but most users wont.

You commented on Stan G's post over 5 years

The Foundation documentation is not weak, but the timer: false; option is questionable. Loading unnecessary and unused code and then hiding it offscreen is hardly best practice (especially on mobile devices) and unexpected. Orbit doesn't hide the navigation arrows or slide numbers when set to "false" does it?

There's no doubt that many users will want Orbit to advance the sliders whilst not showing the timer, so it seems to be a necessary option.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content