Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Jonathan Davies commented on Martin's post about 1 year

I've had looked into, but still didn't find a solution I spend a bit of time looking with no solution. I've just revered back to using a workable version of 6.3.1 with a few extras I've added in as I am short on time with client projects. As far as I am aware there a large group of people having this problem as well and have done the same until some clarity on a fixed or usage of the framework.

Jonathan Davies commented on Martin's post about 1 year

I keep getting this problem with Owl Carousel 2.
Following Rafi tutorial everything goes in with out a problem and I can see everything in the app.js in the debugger and everything compiles correctly under 'foundation watch' command. However everything stops working.For instance I'm using an off canvas but it no longer works.

Dependencies:
// custom dependencies
import Owl from 'owl.carousel';

const deps = {
Owl: Owl
};

module.exports = deps;

App:
import libs from './lib/dependencies';
window.libs = libs;

libs.owl({
title: 'Error!',
text: 'Do you want to continue',
type: 'error',
confirmButtonText: 'Cool'
});

YML:
- "node_modules/owl.carousel/src/scss"

Jonathan Davies commented on Jonathan Davies's post over 1 year

Including a CDN makes it work, but installing it through bower just refuses to work at all.

Jonathan Davies commented on Jonathan Davies's post over 1 year

Some how this solution worked. No idea how, it just does.
http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/52974-equalizer-in-responsive-tab-accordion

Jonathan Davies commented on Benoit champagne's post over 1 year

I have no idea how this has worked at all...I literally copy and paste the exact same code within a prexisting which document.ready function and it didnt work.
Instead of the ('.accordion'), i had unique ID or the ('.tabs') which i tested multiple time and it didnt work.
As soon as i added the .accordion class to my code and copied and pasted your JS, it worked. I have no idea what is even going on or how it works, but who cares it just bloody does.
It does seems to only work a few times. Reloading sometimes breaks, but firefox barely works most of the time.
Thanks

Jonathan Davies commented on Benoit champagne's post over 1 year

What was the fix in the end, got a similar issue where I have tabs with nested equalizer but cant get this code to work.

Jonathan Davies commented on Kevin Neal's post over 1 year

Got an example? I am currently facing a similar issue but with equalizer being nested inside responsive tabs.

Jonathan Davies commented on Monalisa Pink's post over 1 year

Hey Monalisa,
I've asked this question in the past, the response I had from twitter was that Yeti Launcher was a past project that has now been discontinued and is no longer supported or available.
However you can still use the command line to do effectively the same thing as yeti.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Martin's post about 1 year

I've had looked into, but still didn't find a solution I spend a bit of time looking with no solution. I've just revered back to using a workable version of 6.3.1 with a few extras I've added in as I am short on time with client projects. As far as I am aware there a large group of people having this problem as well and have done the same until some clarity on a fixed or usage of the framework.

You commented on Martin's post about 1 year

I keep getting this problem with Owl Carousel 2.
Following Rafi tutorial everything goes in with out a problem and I can see everything in the app.js in the debugger and everything compiles correctly under 'foundation watch' command. However everything stops working.For instance I'm using an off canvas but it no longer works.

Dependencies:
// custom dependencies
import Owl from 'owl.carousel';

const deps = {
Owl: Owl
};

module.exports = deps;

App:
import libs from './lib/dependencies';
window.libs = libs;

libs.owl({
title: 'Error!',
text: 'Do you want to continue',
type: 'error',
confirmButtonText: 'Cool'
});

YML:
- "node_modules/owl.carousel/src/scss"

You commented on Jonathan Davies's post over 1 year

Including a CDN makes it work, but installing it through bower just refuses to work at all.

You commented on Jonathan Davies's post over 1 year

Some how this solution worked. No idea how, it just does.
http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/52974-equalizer-in-responsive-tab-accordion

You commented on Benoit champagne's post over 1 year

I have no idea how this has worked at all...I literally copy and paste the exact same code within a prexisting which document.ready function and it didnt work.
Instead of the ('.accordion'), i had unique ID or the ('.tabs') which i tested multiple time and it didnt work.
As soon as i added the .accordion class to my code and copied and pasted your JS, it worked. I have no idea what is even going on or how it works, but who cares it just bloody does.
It does seems to only work a few times. Reloading sometimes breaks, but firefox barely works most of the time.
Thanks

You commented on Benoit champagne's post over 1 year

What was the fix in the end, got a similar issue where I have tabs with nested equalizer but cant get this code to work.

You commented on Kevin Neal's post over 1 year

Got an example? I am currently facing a similar issue but with equalizer being nested inside responsive tabs.

You commented on Monalisa Pink's post over 1 year

Hey Monalisa,
I've asked this question in the past, the response I had from twitter was that Yeti Launcher was a past project that has now been discontinued and is no longer supported or available.
However you can still use the command line to do effectively the same thing as yeti.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers