Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

T M commented on pixelkai's post over 4 years

Is there any solution that does not use font awesome but uses two icons instead? I have a pair of icons from google's material design that I wanted to swap on toggle of the accordion. I have them as backgrounds in css classes. I have tried the jquery 2 toggleClass, the add and remove class, and the attribute method to try to change the class on toggle. None of the methods seem to work. I was looking at ExtJS by Sencha and they seem to do it perfectly, but thats a very costly solution.

UPDATE: found a solution with foundation 5.5.1 but trying to update my comment on here failed first time

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on pixelkai's post over 4 years

Is there any solution that does not use font awesome but uses two icons instead? I have a pair of icons from google's material design that I wanted to swap on toggle of the accordion. I have them as backgrounds in css classes. I have tried the jquery 2 toggleClass, the add and remove class, and the attribute method to try to change the class on toggle. None of the methods seem to work. I was looking at ExtJS by Sencha and they seem to do it perfectly, but thats a very costly solution.

UPDATE: found a solution with foundation 5.5.1 but trying to update my comment on here failed first time

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content