Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Gabriel Bajada commented on Martin's post 3 months

I don't know what I did, but even after going through all this, I still haven't managed.
 Do you have to run anything on terminal after saving config.yml or gulpfile.babel.js?

Gabriel Bajada commented on Cristian's post 3 months

Has anyone managed to do this? I'm stuck here and would love some help please.

Gabriel Bajada commented on Porter Bayne's post over 2 years

This is awesome. I've used this a couple of times so far and it works great!

I've just started a project using Foundation 6 and this has stopped working!

Here's my my javascript. Any ideas?

$(document).foundation('interchange', {
named_queries : {
smallretina : 'only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (min-resolution: 2dppx)',
mediumretina : 'only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (min-resolution: 2dppx)',
largeretina : 'only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (min-resolution: 2dppx)',
xlargeretina : 'only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (min-resolution: 2dppx)'
}
});

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Martin's post 3 months

I don't know what I did, but even after going through all this, I still haven't managed.
 Do you have to run anything on terminal after saving config.yml or gulpfile.babel.js?

You commented on Cristian's post 3 months

Has anyone managed to do this? I'm stuck here and would love some help please.

You commented on Porter Bayne's post over 2 years

This is awesome. I've used this a couple of times so far and it works great!

I've just started a project using Foundation 6 and this has stopped working!

Here's my my javascript. Any ideas?

$(document).foundation('interchange', {
named_queries : {
smallretina : 'only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-width: 1px) and (min-resolution: 2dppx)',
mediumretina : 'only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-width: 641px) and (min-resolution: 2dppx)',
largeretina : 'only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-width: 1025px) and (min-resolution: 2dppx)',
xlargeretina : 'only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-width: 1921px) and (min-resolution: 2dppx)'
}
});

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content