Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• Longevity of Apps?

By Philip

AngularJS

Is foundation for apps a longterm solution? How many updates are you planning on releasing? I love the system, but would like to know a little bit more about the plan and longevity! Best, Philip

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 4 years ago

Replies
  • Node modules not installed

By Philip

npm

What is the fix for this? ✓ New project folder created. ✗ Node modules not installed. Try running npm install manually. ✓ Bower components installed. Below is the full errorlog in npm-debug.log

Last Reply by Philip over 4 years ago

• Scroll To Top UI-Router

By Philip

ui-sref

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to get the ui-router to always scroll to the top of the page when clicking a link. Linking to the bottom of pages is very detrimental to the user experience.

Replies
  • zf-modal breaking

By Philip

modal

why does the modal work when I load up the homepage for the video (middle of homepage) but it doesn't work if I visit another page and then go back to the homepage http://ntv.lunaclicks.com/

Replies
  • Issue with HTML 5 mode

By Philip

html5appsurlprerender

Hello, I am having an issue getting the #! out of the URL and just keeping the regular URL I was going to use prerender to take care of the SEO and crawling, but now I cannot even get to where I have clean URLS I have followed the docs and commen... (continued)

Last Reply by jessica ndaye over 4 years ago

Replies
  • SEO for angular and prerender (APPS)

By Philip

prerender

Has anyone had success with using prerender.io for apps? I am having a hard time getting individual pages to post meta data when sharing URLs for sites. Also I would like the SEO game to be sound tight, so that each one of my pages get indexed. Any... (continued)

Last Reply by olidev 16 days ago

My Comments

Philip commented on Philip's post over 4 years

Thanks.

I got it to work by removing the node modules first, clearing the npm cache, and then running npm install while in the app folder.

Philip commented on Ashley Aitken's post over 4 years

we built this site with foundation for apps and did a wordpress JSON integration with it as well:

http://movement.us/

Also,

I'm not getting how it becomes page specific... wouldn't you have to change the controller for each page? You can't do that with only one index.html

Zoran,

This is great, thanks for the response. I'll let you know how it goes!

It would be awesome if it was in one controller. Could you combine this with {{ current }} to make it so you don't have to make so many controllers?

is that code that I just paste into .htaccess?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Philip's post over 4 years

Thanks.

I got it to work by removing the node modules first, clearing the npm cache, and then running npm install while in the app folder.

You commented on Ashley Aitken's post over 4 years

we built this site with foundation for apps and did a wordpress JSON integration with it as well:

http://movement.us/

Also,

I'm not getting how it becomes page specific... wouldn't you have to change the controller for each page? You can't do that with only one index.html

Zoran,

This is great, thanks for the response. I'll let you know how it goes!

It would be awesome if it was in one controller. Could you combine this with {{ current }} to make it so you don't have to make so many controllers?

is that code that I just paste into .htaccess?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers