Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Renens Switzerland

My Posts

My Comments

Ricardo Do Vale commented on Ricardo Do Vale's post over 4 years

Hello Rafi,

I just saw what you wrote , unfortunately my knowledge of JavaScript are only very meager.

Could you give me the code to enter and which location and an explanation so that I can understand.

Is it not possible to make a carousel centered with SASS or SCSS ?

Thank you for your help.

cordially

Ricardo

Hello,

I finally found a solution for a result that I find very satisfying. For a beginner I Foundation peuse be well out me .

However, I came across a " bone " (as we say in French ) . It appears a black cross that somehow remove. Obviously I did not arive find where have the problem. I even upload new files Javascripts If accomodation problem would come from there but to no avail.

This cross is in the top left. look good because it is barely visible because of the background color.

Would you like me to put the css code for centering the lightbox thumbnails?

Thank you .

Hello McGee.

I found the solution. a margin-left 50 % for .carousel ul and a relative position with a left at -50 % for .carousel ul li .

My only worry is that has a width of 40.063em the tumballs images, the last disappears underneath.

Look to see , have you any idea how to fix to this?

Sorry McGee,

I do not see where you're going with a value of 300 % for the " carousel ul " , again, if you put a left to 0px your images will put this theory to the left .

The result I want to get is the second image.

Thank you .

Hello again Rafi Benkual .

For this solution I was already doing what is proposed in the codepen solution you proposed , but without result.

The website url is :
www.patacowebtest.net

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Having failed to introduce pictures in this post, I create a second .

I beg you to excuse me for having to create a new one .

Thank you .

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Ricardo Do Vale's post over 4 years

Hello Rafi,

I just saw what you wrote , unfortunately my knowledge of JavaScript are only very meager.

Could you give me the code to enter and which location and an explanation so that I can understand.

Is it not possible to make a carousel centered with SASS or SCSS ?

Thank you for your help.

cordially

Ricardo

Hello,

I finally found a solution for a result that I find very satisfying. For a beginner I Foundation peuse be well out me .

However, I came across a " bone " (as we say in French ) . It appears a black cross that somehow remove. Obviously I did not arive find where have the problem. I even upload new files Javascripts If accomodation problem would come from there but to no avail.

This cross is in the top left. look good because it is barely visible because of the background color.

Would you like me to put the css code for centering the lightbox thumbnails?

Thank you .

Hello McGee.

I found the solution. a margin-left 50 % for .carousel ul and a relative position with a left at -50 % for .carousel ul li .

My only worry is that has a width of 40.063em the tumballs images, the last disappears underneath.

Look to see , have you any idea how to fix to this?

Sorry McGee,

I do not see where you're going with a value of 300 % for the " carousel ul " , again, if you put a left to 0px your images will put this theory to the left .

The result I want to get is the second image.

Thank you .

Hello again Rafi Benkual .

For this solution I was already doing what is proposed in the codepen solution you proposed , but without result.

The website url is :
www.patacowebtest.net

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Having failed to introduce pictures in this post, I create a second .

I beg you to excuse me for having to create a new one .

Thank you .

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content