Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Kevin Hamil commented on Raphael Essoo-Snowdon's post over 5 years

You've probably long found out your answer by now, but I have been using Hammer with Foundation 4. It was just for two simple projects so far, but all in all it was fast and worked great. I am new to this, so maybe there was something I hadn't run into yet or maybe overlooked... but no problems from what I noticed.

If you're using Hammer with Foundation now, have you used it with Foundation 5? If so, how would I go about installing it? When I installed version 4 I just grabbed the source files from github, but it's not clear to me what is 'Foundation 5' on Zurb's github.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Raphael Essoo-Snowdon's post over 5 years

You've probably long found out your answer by now, but I have been using Hammer with Foundation 4. It was just for two simple projects so far, but all in all it was fast and worked great. I am new to this, so maybe there was something I hadn't run into yet or maybe overlooked... but no problems from what I noticed.

If you're using Hammer with Foundation now, have you used it with Foundation 5? If so, how would I go about installing it? When I installed version 4 I just grabbed the source files from github, but it's not clear to me what is 'Foundation 5' on Zurb's github.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content