Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Cathedral City CA

Long-time developer of mainframe, mini-computer, desktop and web applications. Now working mostly with PHP/MySQL/Angular

My Posts

My Comments

Joey Riso commented on Joey Riso's post over 2 years

Unfortunately, no. The site is only accessible by subscribers. I can provide limited code samples, but they are, I assure you, unremarkable. As I said, the site has worked reliably cross-platform for 2 years and this situation has only arisen with this one client on her two Macintosh computers.

Joey Riso commented on Jay Todtenbier's post over 3 years

If Zurb wants us to continue on the journey, they need to provide a map. I, for one, don't have time to plow through the documentation and find all the quirks of upgrading a site that's already in production.
Come on, Zurb - if it's too hard for you to document what we have to do to upgrade, you're just asking us to evaluate options.

Joey Riso commented on Mike Heroys's post over 4 years

With all due respect, the 2014 Steam Hardware Survey (http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey) indicates that 71.7% of users have horizontal resolutions of 1280 and above, and 53.84% of users have horizontal resolution above 1280. Most importantly, 18.82%, nearly 1/5 of users, are above 1440, in the XLarge strata. XLarge for columns would definitely be helpful.

Right now I'm battling a problem with Foundation Button-Bar responsiveness which I will have to handle with visibility classes because I cannot use "xlarge-N columns".

I hope Foundation will include either X- and XX- in future releases, or will come up with another solution.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Joey Riso's post over 2 years

Unfortunately, no. The site is only accessible by subscribers. I can provide limited code samples, but they are, I assure you, unremarkable. As I said, the site has worked reliably cross-platform for 2 years and this situation has only arisen with this one client on her two Macintosh computers.

You commented on Jay Todtenbier's post over 3 years

If Zurb wants us to continue on the journey, they need to provide a map. I, for one, don't have time to plow through the documentation and find all the quirks of upgrading a site that's already in production.
Come on, Zurb - if it's too hard for you to document what we have to do to upgrade, you're just asking us to evaluate options.

You commented on Mike Heroys's post over 4 years

With all due respect, the 2014 Steam Hardware Survey (http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey) indicates that 71.7% of users have horizontal resolutions of 1280 and above, and 53.84% of users have horizontal resolution above 1280. Most importantly, 18.82%, nearly 1/5 of users, are above 1440, in the XLarge strata. XLarge for columns would definitely be helpful.

Right now I'm battling a problem with Foundation Button-Bar responsiveness which I will have to handle with visibility classes because I cannot use "xlarge-N columns".

I hope Foundation will include either X- and XX- in future releases, or will come up with another solution.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content