Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Adding Cookie to foundation Callout

By Harout

Calloutcookie

Hello all I was wondering if someone could help me out, I have installed js-cookie https://github.com/js-cookie/js-cookie and i would like to use it with the foundation 6 callout. I have used the reveal with this plugin but the reveal has javascript metho... (continued)

Last Reply by Dennis about 3 years ago

Replies
  • How to use Motion Ui

By Harout

Motion UI

Hello all, I have followed the instructions on how to use motion ui with an existing foundation project, but i have had no luck getting it to work the instructions can be found here. http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/motion-ui.html Using the... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

My Comments

Harout commented on Harout 's post almost 3 years

@ValEry Thank you very much! I really appreciate it :) 

@ValEry Thank you for the reply, this is exactly what i am looking for, but why is  it not stacking on mobile even if it says small-12 columns?

hey @darenbarry thanks for the help again, but this isnt what i was looking for.

I am using large-10 columns large-centered becuase thats how wide i want it. The code above doesnt give me the output i want. my code already was in 4 columns. i would like to have a 10 column wrapper and have three columns in that wrapper that fills the whole wrapper, but i also want a gutter space on both the left and right hand side of the middle column exactly like the picture. 

@darrenbarry thanks for the reply but that is not what i am looking for. please refer to attached image. 

@Rafi Benkual any ideas?

Harout commented on Harout 's post about 3 years

@Rafi Benkual Any ideas? I am still having this issue. 

I see, so i would need an conditional statement, to hide it if the user already pressed the x, when they comeback to the site? do I need a special event listener for that or does on click function work as well?

https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/js-cookie/2.2.0/js.cookie.js I am using version 2.2.0 it did not work in your pen

Hello Dennis, 

I have got Foundation working on the codepen I realized it was the motion iu as well, but the cookie is still not working with my code, please help. I appreciate it 

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Editing _setting.scss

By Harout

_settings.scsstop-bar

Hello All, I am currently using foundation with wordpress. I have gotten everything working perfect. I have a cutsom master.scss which i use a program called KOALA to compile into a master.css. I have a good understanding of how the partials work etc.... (continued)

Last Reply by Harout about 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Harout 's post almost 3 years

@ValEry Thank you very much! I really appreciate it :) 

@ValEry Thank you for the reply, this is exactly what i am looking for, but why is  it not stacking on mobile even if it says small-12 columns?

hey @darenbarry thanks for the help again, but this isnt what i was looking for.

I am using large-10 columns large-centered becuase thats how wide i want it. The code above doesnt give me the output i want. my code already was in 4 columns. i would like to have a 10 column wrapper and have three columns in that wrapper that fills the whole wrapper, but i also want a gutter space on both the left and right hand side of the middle column exactly like the picture. 

@darrenbarry thanks for the reply but that is not what i am looking for. please refer to attached image. 

@Rafi Benkual any ideas?

You commented on Harout 's post about 3 years

@Rafi Benkual Any ideas? I am still having this issue. 

I see, so i would need an conditional statement, to hide it if the user already pressed the x, when they comeback to the site? do I need a special event listener for that or does on click function work as well?

https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/js-cookie/2.2.0/js.cookie.js I am using version 2.2.0 it did not work in your pen

Hello Dennis, 

I have got Foundation working on the codepen I realized it was the motion iu as well, but the cookie is still not working with my code, please help. I appreciate it 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content