Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

jm commented on Hari Harker's post 7 months

This can be done much easier and quicker by using the foundation mixin background-triangle within the select !
Example:select { @include background-triangle(red);
}

jm commented on jm's post over 2 years

@Larry as i explained there are two ways. the first one is perfectly explained within the zurb link above, but there seems to be a second way and this one is explained within another zurb tutorial which i cannot open because its locked. i asked zurb but they didn't answer me.
so i took the first way as you can see by clicking one of the pictures here: http://dolan-malerei.at/#referenzen

after searching hours i found a very good and easy todo tutorial. wondering why this isn's linked within the FD6 documentation or here in the forum, cause it's also from zurb.http://zurb.com/university/lessons/ajaxing-dynamic-content-with-foundation
BUT! even better for my needs would be the second part of the tutorial (but this is locked ??? - don't know why), which explains:"There are 2 different ways we can load the content for the reveal dynamically. The first is to load the content first, and only once it is loaded, launch the modal. The second is to open the modal with some sort of ‘loading’ screen, and then fetch the content and replace the loading screen with the real content."
How can i reach this tutorial ?

can you tell me where i can get expert advice, Mike ? i thought this would be the right place ?

jm commented on jm's post over 3 years

I found the answer by myself. This is very easy.

In case anybody needs this too.

1) To get text-alignments without including the hole typography, we just need this 2 lines:
@import 'foundation-sites/6.1.2/foundation-sites/scss/typography/alignment';
@include foundation-text-alignment;

2) the "show-for" classes are by default within:
@include foundation-visibility-classes;

jm commented on jm's post about 4 years

No Brandon, in some cases i would need background-images. (ie. when we place text over images).

btw. I would know the image size, cause i generate the data-interchang string by an php function.

HTML
{ div php_function(path2image, 'small[640], medium[1280]');} {/div}

PHP
the function takes the original image and
1) resize it to my needed media query. here (640px for small, 1280px to medium).
2) returns the interchange string
data-interchange="
[small.jpg, (small)],
[medium.jpg, (medium)]".

so allthoug i know the image size within the php function (by getimagesize). how to place it dynmical within the div ?

PS: the usability of this forum is absolutely crap. i don't wana split my text within pieces. (text, code, ...) so i often forget this, and have to edit the post again and again.

jm commented on jm's post over 4 years

Thx a lot Jeanie, now i got it!

Rafi, i found out this happens only when we set:
scroll_to_content: false;

it does not when scroll_to_content: true;

is there any reason ?

hi jeanie
unfortunatly it doesn't work. even this simple statetment does not change the scroll_to Behavior

Foundation.libs.tab.settings.scroll_to_content = true; // change tabs settings
Foundation.init();

thx a lot jeanie, i will try

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Hari Harker's post 7 months

This can be done much easier and quicker by using the foundation mixin background-triangle within the select !
Example:select { @include background-triangle(red);
}

You commented on jm's post over 2 years

@Larry as i explained there are two ways. the first one is perfectly explained within the zurb link above, but there seems to be a second way and this one is explained within another zurb tutorial which i cannot open because its locked. i asked zurb but they didn't answer me.
so i took the first way as you can see by clicking one of the pictures here: http://dolan-malerei.at/#referenzen

after searching hours i found a very good and easy todo tutorial. wondering why this isn's linked within the FD6 documentation or here in the forum, cause it's also from zurb.http://zurb.com/university/lessons/ajaxing-dynamic-content-with-foundation
BUT! even better for my needs would be the second part of the tutorial (but this is locked ??? - don't know why), which explains:"There are 2 different ways we can load the content for the reveal dynamically. The first is to load the content first, and only once it is loaded, launch the modal. The second is to open the modal with some sort of ‘loading’ screen, and then fetch the content and replace the loading screen with the real content."
How can i reach this tutorial ?

can you tell me where i can get expert advice, Mike ? i thought this would be the right place ?

You commented on jm's post over 3 years

I found the answer by myself. This is very easy.

In case anybody needs this too.

1) To get text-alignments without including the hole typography, we just need this 2 lines:
@import 'foundation-sites/6.1.2/foundation-sites/scss/typography/alignment';
@include foundation-text-alignment;

2) the "show-for" classes are by default within:
@include foundation-visibility-classes;

You commented on jm's post about 4 years

No Brandon, in some cases i would need background-images. (ie. when we place text over images).

btw. I would know the image size, cause i generate the data-interchang string by an php function.

HTML
{ div php_function(path2image, 'small[640], medium[1280]');} {/div}

PHP
the function takes the original image and
1) resize it to my needed media query. here (640px for small, 1280px to medium).
2) returns the interchange string
data-interchange="
[small.jpg, (small)],
[medium.jpg, (medium)]".

so allthoug i know the image size within the php function (by getimagesize). how to place it dynmical within the div ?

PS: the usability of this forum is absolutely crap. i don't wana split my text within pieces. (text, code, ...) so i often forget this, and have to edit the post again and again.

You commented on jm's post over 4 years

Thx a lot Jeanie, now i got it!

Rafi, i found out this happens only when we set:
scroll_to_content: false;

it does not when scroll_to_content: true;

is there any reason ?

hi jeanie
unfortunatly it doesn't work. even this simple statetment does not change the scroll_to Behavior

Foundation.libs.tab.settings.scroll_to_content = true; // change tabs settings
Foundation.init();

thx a lot jeanie, i will try

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content