Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Jayson Brown commented on Lisa Lisa's post about 3 years

Hi Lisa,

I needed not only the deep linking functionality but also the callback (if tab 4, do this).

I opted for combining Foundation 5 above 6 very carefully, only on the pages I needed tabs.

I included modernizer, then foundation.js 5 (uncompressed) then foundation.tabs.js.

It took some tweaking because at first reveal modals and tooltips broke, but it’s working!

Zurb says they added the deep linking task to the list of to-dos, I just couldn’t wait until it was released.

Good luck!

Jayson Brown commented on Lisa Lisa's post about 3 years

I really needed this feature as well!

Jayson Brown commented on Jayson Brown's post about 4 years

PS I cant even interact with the footer, but it works fine outside of off-canvas-wrap ...

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Lisa Lisa's post about 3 years

Hi Lisa,

I needed not only the deep linking functionality but also the callback (if tab 4, do this).

I opted for combining Foundation 5 above 6 very carefully, only on the pages I needed tabs.

I included modernizer, then foundation.js 5 (uncompressed) then foundation.tabs.js.

It took some tweaking because at first reveal modals and tooltips broke, but it’s working!

Zurb says they added the deep linking task to the list of to-dos, I just couldn’t wait until it was released.

Good luck!

You commented on Lisa Lisa's post about 3 years

I really needed this feature as well!

You commented on Jayson Brown's post about 4 years

PS I cant even interact with the footer, but it works fine outside of off-canvas-wrap ...

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content