Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Michael Compton commented on Michael Compton's post over 4 years

Okay, so I've figured out now that the white color on the grid is coming from app.css - but it's from a section that I can't change because it gets reloaded every time. So now I'm trying to figure out how to over-ride some of the CSS without telling FfA that I want to dump the entire grid CSS. Ideas?

I want to thank you so much for your help - unfortunately, still throwing a 404 error at me. I don't know what else to do - I've never had to fight this hard just to get a freaking image show up.

EDIT: Nevermind, I took your code, used it, then went back and started looking at how other code on the page lined up and mimic'd it - and suddenly, I have images! Thank you so much, Robert.

And whoever is running Foundation? Seriously, write better docs. That's some ridiculous shit 2 of your users had to go through because of a lack of thorough documentation.

I saw your post earlier and followed your directions, Robert, but still no go - I'm not sure if I'm just not referencing it correctly or if there's some other issue. I noticed there are additional commands for file watching at the bottom of the gulpfile.js, but seeing as how this is referencing an image, I don't know that gulp needs to check to see if the image is there or not.

This is really frustrating.

So I added the images folder and it still won't show up, even though I'm pretty sure that I'm referencing it correctly () - it's giving me a 404 error still. Ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Michael Compton's post over 4 years

Okay, so I've figured out now that the white color on the grid is coming from app.css - but it's from a section that I can't change because it gets reloaded every time. So now I'm trying to figure out how to over-ride some of the CSS without telling FfA that I want to dump the entire grid CSS. Ideas?

I want to thank you so much for your help - unfortunately, still throwing a 404 error at me. I don't know what else to do - I've never had to fight this hard just to get a freaking image show up.

EDIT: Nevermind, I took your code, used it, then went back and started looking at how other code on the page lined up and mimic'd it - and suddenly, I have images! Thank you so much, Robert.

And whoever is running Foundation? Seriously, write better docs. That's some ridiculous shit 2 of your users had to go through because of a lack of thorough documentation.

I saw your post earlier and followed your directions, Robert, but still no go - I'm not sure if I'm just not referencing it correctly or if there's some other issue. I noticed there are additional commands for file watching at the bottom of the gulpfile.js, but seeing as how this is referencing an image, I don't know that gulp needs to check to see if the image is there or not.

This is really frustrating.

So I added the images folder and it still won't show up, even though I'm pretty sure that I'm referencing it correctly () - it's giving me a 404 error still. Ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content