Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Norway

My Posts

• Equalizer mobile

By Filip Iversen

Equalizermobile

Hey guys! I am having an issue with Equalizer. What I want is pretty much the 1st column to be as tall as the 2nd, so that the background-img in "img_car" fills the container height. However I run into a stange problem where the container height is n... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 5 years ago

My Comments

Filip Iversen commented on Filip Iversen's post about 5 years

Wow! Nice timing :D

EDIT:
Just tested this on my Nexus 5 with Chrome. A lot of times it won't slide properly, almost like the slider is lagging insanely, but it works better than nothing atleast! :) The problem seems to appear when I try to swipe fast. However if I hold down on the slider for a bit and then swipe it works.

I do suggest doing some further testing on different mobile devices to ensure that it actually works properly before releasing.

Posts Followed

• Equalizer mobile

By Filip Iversen

Equalizermobile

Hey guys! I am having an issue with Equalizer. What I want is pretty much the 1st column to be as tall as the 2nd, so that the background-img in "img_car" fills the container height. However I run into a stange problem where the container height is n... (continued)

Last Reply by Rafi Benkual about 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Filip Iversen's post about 5 years

Wow! Nice timing :D

EDIT:
Just tested this on my Nexus 5 with Chrome. A lot of times it won't slide properly, almost like the slider is lagging insanely, but it works better than nothing atleast! :) The problem seems to appear when I try to swipe fast. However if I hold down on the slider for a bit and then swipe it works.

I do suggest doing some further testing on different mobile devices to ensure that it actually works properly before releasing.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content