Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Quebec

My Posts

My Comments

Vincent Morel commented on Vincent Morel's post about 2 years

Ok thanks! Would be great to be able to really point the ID of the button so we could put theme anywhere...

Vincent Morel commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 2 years

Sorry, I was tired, everything works fine in fact! :) Didn't place "collapse" at the good place... :)

Vincent Morel commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 2 years

Any insight? Same problem here!

Vincent Morel commented on Erik's post about 3 years

I tried also to do this but even if working with min-height, I still have the problem that clicking on the prev or next arrow do not work...
I always gort "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'find' of undefined in foundation.util.keyboard.js"...
Seems he cannot find the slide because they are hidden...

Vincent Morel commented on Vincent Morel's post about 3 years

@John Trivers, interesting but you use a toggler here, how to do that just on hover? Or on submenu of a dropdown?

Vincent Morel commented on smallGod Media's post over 3 years

Hello.
ShowDelay and hide Delay are not the animation speed but the time before the animation (or the reveal) appear/disappear...
I cannot find a way to change the speed like 'slow,normal or fast'...
I think we have to change a value in CSS/SASS for that, am I wrong?

Looking in setting.scss (motion_ui) I can find that:

$motion-ui-speeds: (
  default: 500ms,
  slow: 750ms,
  fast: 250ms,
) !default;

Just want to know if we can pass easily a value in the html data-option to change that or if we need to modify our SASS content...

Note that i tried to add this in my SASS file but it changes nothing:

//Animations
@include mui-fade(
        $state: in,
        $from: 0,
        $to: 0.5,
        $duration: 5000ms,
        $timing: null,
        $delay: null
);

Vincent Morel commented on Vincent Morel's post over 3 years

Thanks a lot! Javascript is not my strength, always need a good example! :)

I already used Velocity it's great but here we are just speaking of small "CSS" animation... The Foundation 6 come with Motion UI implemented for some module but not for other (Reveal, Toggle have it but not for the Dropdown or Dropdown menu, too bad...).
@shahin I already did what you did but let's be honest, it's a shame not to be able to use the simpler motion UI on a menu!
Guess for now we have to work with this solution.
Thanks.

No answer?
I saw the sub-menu use "display:block", should we change that to be able to use at least opacity?

It disappear... Finally I ended putting "something" like "never" in the data-hide-for and it works!

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Off-Canvas with Sticky-Footer

By John Weland

off-canvas

I am new to Foundation and thus far I love it. I am currently working on a project where I want to use off-canvas flyouts and a sticky-footer which can be found here http://ryanfait.com/html5-sticky-footer/ and the CSS can be viewed here http://ryanfait.c... (continued)

Last Reply by Vincent Morel over 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Vincent Morel's post about 2 years

Ok thanks! Would be great to be able to really point the ID of the button so we could put theme anywhere...

You commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 2 years

Sorry, I was tired, everything works fine in fact! :) Didn't place "collapse" at the good place... :)

You commented on Will Fairhurst's post about 2 years

Any insight? Same problem here!

You commented on Erik's post about 3 years

I tried also to do this but even if working with min-height, I still have the problem that clicking on the prev or next arrow do not work...
I always gort "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'find' of undefined in foundation.util.keyboard.js"...
Seems he cannot find the slide because they are hidden...

You commented on Vincent Morel's post about 3 years

@John Trivers, interesting but you use a toggler here, how to do that just on hover? Or on submenu of a dropdown?

You commented on smallGod Media's post over 3 years

Hello.
ShowDelay and hide Delay are not the animation speed but the time before the animation (or the reveal) appear/disappear...
I cannot find a way to change the speed like 'slow,normal or fast'...
I think we have to change a value in CSS/SASS for that, am I wrong?

Looking in setting.scss (motion_ui) I can find that:

$motion-ui-speeds: (
  default: 500ms,
  slow: 750ms,
  fast: 250ms,
) !default;

Just want to know if we can pass easily a value in the html data-option to change that or if we need to modify our SASS content...

Note that i tried to add this in my SASS file but it changes nothing:

//Animations
@include mui-fade(
        $state: in,
        $from: 0,
        $to: 0.5,
        $duration: 5000ms,
        $timing: null,
        $delay: null
);

You commented on Vincent Morel's post over 3 years

Thanks a lot! Javascript is not my strength, always need a good example! :)

I already used Velocity it's great but here we are just speaking of small "CSS" animation... The Foundation 6 come with Motion UI implemented for some module but not for other (Reveal, Toggle have it but not for the Dropdown or Dropdown menu, too bad...).
@shahin I already did what you did but let's be honest, it's a shame not to be able to use the simpler motion UI on a menu!
Guess for now we have to work with this solution.
Thanks.

No answer?
I saw the sub-menu use "display:block", should we change that to be able to use at least opacity?

It disappear... Finally I ended putting "something" like "never" in the data-hide-for and it works!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content