Menu icon Foundation

Developer | seattle

My Posts

My Comments

samjin commented on Hoang Nguyen's post about 5 years

This is a confirmed bug and I have submitted to their github. I think next release will fix it. Thanks for provide a solution there.

samjin commented on GianLuca D'Intino-Conte's post about 5 years

I have exactly same problem here with interchange. and sometime even without interchange, it still happens. Anyone have a solution at all?

samjin commented on samjin's post about 5 years

Thanks for the replies. It really helped.
I just wanna clarify what problem I had for Karl. My site default font is pretty big and when it displays on landscape small screen(portrait is fine tho), the font is just way too big. I want to specify css classes for landscape small and medium screen only.
Hope that make sense. thank you.

There was another way to solve the problem which is to import all of css instead of selectively import some of them.

samjin commented on Luke Durman's post about 5 years

I'd like to have a clarification since Rafi is not denying IE9 compatibility. Does F5 js and it's vendor js support IE9 or not? I am working on our ecommerce site, I don't want to get surprised in the future!

samjin commented on Rafi Benkual's post about 5 years

I think this is a bug for block-grid.scss
when I try to compile block-grid , it says

scss/app.scss (Line 18 of bower-foundation/scss/foundation/components/_block-grid.scss: Undefined variable: "$column-gutter".)

If I enable(import) all scss files, it would work fine, but obviously no one want to enable everything if they don't need. another solution I find is to enable " $column-gutter: rem-calc(30); " in _setting.scss file.

Hover tab instead of click tab

Anybody?

@schlubadub, with data-equalizr it will be same height.
@Rafi Benkual, what exactly do you mean by consistent layout? would you provide an example please?

Guys, it seems like everyone's having different opinion and some points conflict with each other's.
I still don't understand clearly for the differences. what's the significant drawback using grid?
Lets say I want to use 4columns layout, and I want them to have equal width and height(this is probably most used layout style), I can simply use block-grid and specify small,medium,large for it. what's the drawback of doing this?

samjin commented on samjin's post over 5 years

When I say an error, I meant compile error. it says (Line 608 of scss/_settings.scss: Undefined variable: "$keystroke-function-factor".)

Posts Followed

Replies
  • IE issues

By Luke Durman

off canvasmenuFoundation 5ie8IE9

I know ie 8 and 9 isn't officially supported with foundation 5, but I've been trying to figure this out, I have viewed the site I'm creating in ie 8 and 9 and the off canvas menu doesn't hide, also another issue I have is the orbit slider doesn't work and... (continued)

Last Reply by samjin about 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Hoang Nguyen's post about 5 years

This is a confirmed bug and I have submitted to their github. I think next release will fix it. Thanks for provide a solution there.

You commented on GianLuca D'Intino-Conte's post about 5 years

I have exactly same problem here with interchange. and sometime even without interchange, it still happens. Anyone have a solution at all?

You commented on samjin's post about 5 years

Thanks for the replies. It really helped.
I just wanna clarify what problem I had for Karl. My site default font is pretty big and when it displays on landscape small screen(portrait is fine tho), the font is just way too big. I want to specify css classes for landscape small and medium screen only.
Hope that make sense. thank you.

There was another way to solve the problem which is to import all of css instead of selectively import some of them.

You commented on Luke Durman's post about 5 years

I'd like to have a clarification since Rafi is not denying IE9 compatibility. Does F5 js and it's vendor js support IE9 or not? I am working on our ecommerce site, I don't want to get surprised in the future!

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post about 5 years

I think this is a bug for block-grid.scss
when I try to compile block-grid , it says

scss/app.scss (Line 18 of bower-foundation/scss/foundation/components/_block-grid.scss: Undefined variable: "$column-gutter".)

If I enable(import) all scss files, it would work fine, but obviously no one want to enable everything if they don't need. another solution I find is to enable " $column-gutter: rem-calc(30); " in _setting.scss file.

Hover tab instead of click tab

Anybody?

@schlubadub, with data-equalizr it will be same height.
@Rafi Benkual, what exactly do you mean by consistent layout? would you provide an example please?

Guys, it seems like everyone's having different opinion and some points conflict with each other's.
I still don't understand clearly for the differences. what's the significant drawback using grid?
Lets say I want to use 4columns layout, and I want them to have equal width and height(this is probably most used layout style), I can simply use block-grid and specify small,medium,large for it. what's the drawback of doing this?

You commented on samjin's post over 5 years

When I say an error, I meant compile error. it says (Line 608 of scss/_settings.scss: Undefined variable: "$keystroke-function-factor".)

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content