Menu icon Foundation

Developer | seattle

My Posts

My Comments

samjin commented on Pablo Liz's post over 4 years

Made a full screen size horizontal slides with different height of images. Almost finished it then realized i can't vertically scroll to lower half of some images. what a fail. Any solution so far?

samjin commented on samjin's post over 4 years

i can't scroll to the bottom of image on my Iphone5 if the vertical length of image is longer than screen size. I am using 5.22.

samjin commented on samjin's post over 5 years

your code don't work in IE unless you use prop() instead of attr. Attr don't work in IE

if ($(this).prop('style').width == '100%') {
$(this).parent().addClass('success');
};

anyone please?

samjin commented on James Cocker's post over 5 years

Toby Stokes, a quick fixed for that blank text problem can be fixed by Span { color: #whatevercolor ] to override generated span { color:white;} in IE. Hence you don't have to disable open sans and affect modern browsers. Let me know if that worked.

samjin commented on ccumulus's post over 5 years

copy below codes and create config.rb file in your project root folder. Change the setting to your prefered setting.

# Require any additional compass plugins here.
add_import_path "bower-foundation/scss"

# Set this to the root of your project when deployed:
http_path = "/"
css_dir = "css"
sass_dir = "scss"
images_dir = "images"
javascripts_dir = "js"

# You can select your preferred output style here (can be overridden via the command line):
# output_style = :expanded or :nested or :compact or :compressed
output_style = :compressed;

# To enable relative paths to assets via compass helper functions. Uncomment:
# relative_assets = true

# To disable debugging comments that display the original location of your selectors. Uncomment:
line_comments = false;

# If you prefer the indented syntax, you might want to regenerate this
# project again passing --syntax sass, or you can uncomment this:
# preferred_syntax = :sass
# and then run:
# sass-convert -R --from scss --to sass sass scss && rm -rf sass && mv scss sass

samjin commented on GianLuca D'Intino-Conte's post over 5 years

I just find a quick fix (need more test for it). Simply add
.orbit-container {
height: 100%;
}
This at least solved my problem. Hopefully it helps.
Btw, I like your mockup layouts. :)

I report this as a bug to github and has been confirmed. The quick solution is to set $align-block-grid-to-grid: false; so $block-grid-default-spacing: 1px; would work again.

Sorry, I know little bit jQuery but not as good to understand what the code says. Any detail explanation would help. Thanks Rafi.
What kind of feature is it exactly? what does it do?

yes. there was no reply here and so I post the bug over there. I think the problem is that the transition3d property is not working in different browser especially it doesn't work well with chrome. btw, I saw other people having the same problem.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Disable pause on click on Orbit

By Rickmint

Orbit

Hi everyone, I hope can you help me. I want to put Orbit as fullscreen slider, but i got a problem: if someone clicks on the image, it stop the autoshow. So, i want to disable the pause when you click on the slider itself. How can I do it? There's a "... (continued)

Last Reply by Samuel Rodda almost 5 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Pablo Liz's post over 4 years

Made a full screen size horizontal slides with different height of images. Almost finished it then realized i can't vertically scroll to lower half of some images. what a fail. Any solution so far?

You commented on samjin's post over 4 years

i can't scroll to the bottom of image on my Iphone5 if the vertical length of image is longer than screen size. I am using 5.22.

You commented on samjin's post over 5 years

your code don't work in IE unless you use prop() instead of attr. Attr don't work in IE

if ($(this).prop('style').width == '100%') {
$(this).parent().addClass('success');
};

anyone please?

You commented on James Cocker's post over 5 years

Toby Stokes, a quick fixed for that blank text problem can be fixed by Span { color: #whatevercolor ] to override generated span { color:white;} in IE. Hence you don't have to disable open sans and affect modern browsers. Let me know if that worked.

You commented on ccumulus's post over 5 years

copy below codes and create config.rb file in your project root folder. Change the setting to your prefered setting.

# Require any additional compass plugins here.
add_import_path "bower-foundation/scss"

# Set this to the root of your project when deployed:
http_path = "/"
css_dir = "css"
sass_dir = "scss"
images_dir = "images"
javascripts_dir = "js"

# You can select your preferred output style here (can be overridden via the command line):
# output_style = :expanded or :nested or :compact or :compressed
output_style = :compressed;

# To enable relative paths to assets via compass helper functions. Uncomment:
# relative_assets = true

# To disable debugging comments that display the original location of your selectors. Uncomment:
line_comments = false;

# If you prefer the indented syntax, you might want to regenerate this
# project again passing --syntax sass, or you can uncomment this:
# preferred_syntax = :sass
# and then run:
# sass-convert -R --from scss --to sass sass scss && rm -rf sass && mv scss sass

You commented on GianLuca D'Intino-Conte's post over 5 years

I just find a quick fix (need more test for it). Simply add
.orbit-container {
height: 100%;
}
This at least solved my problem. Hopefully it helps.
Btw, I like your mockup layouts. :)

I report this as a bug to github and has been confirmed. The quick solution is to set $align-block-grid-to-grid: false; so $block-grid-default-spacing: 1px; would work again.

Sorry, I know little bit jQuery but not as good to understand what the code says. Any detail explanation would help. Thanks Rafi.
What kind of feature is it exactly? what does it do?

yes. there was no reply here and so I post the bug over there. I think the problem is that the transition3d property is not working in different browser especially it doesn't work well with chrome. btw, I saw other people having the same problem.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers